Madonna calls out Dababy, and reminds everybody that she witnessed the HIV/AIDS pandemic at the height and what it did to the LGBTQ community in particular gay men..

Madonna called out Dababy for homophobic and s**ist degratory remarks towards women, had no idea he said he only sleeps with women who smells like water down there, and the fact she tagged him, means one thing, Mama loves a good fight with a man who doesn't have the balls to say it in person unless it's on stage..

@Jordan Miller

@I Always Sing Live

She didn't come to play. 

Go after the gays, feel my wrath. 

Love her. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I appreciate the sentiment, but I feel DaBaby is enjoying this publicity and is gaining fans from all the backlash like that one country singer from a few months ago who said the n-word and topped the charts for weeks.

Unfortunately I feel given the climate today, because we're so accepted they actually want us to go back to gay life in the 80s or 90s, where we could lose benefits, get fired for legal reasons.  

I hate to say it ever since gay marriage became legal, it definitely put a target on us against the people who opposed our lifestyle called ot a choice, it can be cured, etc. 

But that's a double edge sword to, cos lesbians has always been accepted but gay men still isnt, cos straight men says what's acceptable towards any type of orientation .

Even 50 Cent told Playboy in 2003, Lesbians are coll but gay men are not. 

Hip hop community still has a lot to prove towards gay men. Lil nas X isnt it. 

I consider him a pop star like Nicki was in the beginning of her career. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block