Britney Spears appears to SHADE former assistant Robin on Instagram

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

France is rooting for you Brit, as stated in a previous thread of mine ! And I am only 4 hours away from Saint-Tropez, so come through Coupure Electriqueney :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: J'oublie le monde, quand Britney, quand Britney, est à Saint-Tropez :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

C'mon Normandy slay and you know it :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: It's time for 2021 débarquement :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roger said:

France is rooting for you Brit, as stated in a previous thread of mine ! I am only 4 hours away from Saint-Tropez, come through Coupure Electriqueney :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: J'oublie le monde, quand Britney, quand Britney, est à Saint-Tropez :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

(nous quand on apercevra Britney sur la plage au loin)

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

The song is.... choices!

*insert Tatiana gif*

But is there any hidden message from the caption or the song choice? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I did my own version of play and cleaned with my new PUMPED UP KICKS ... literally ... and look I'm flying !!!! 

also from Wikipedia if you gonna go deeper:

The lyrics to "Pumped Up Kicks" are written from the perspective of a troubled and delusional youth with homicidal thoughts. The lines in the chorus warn potential victims to "outrun my gun" and that they "better run, better run, faster than my bullet." Foster said in a statement to CNN Entertainment, "I wrote 'Pumped Up Kicks' when I began to read about the growing trend in teenage mental illness. I wanted to understand the psychology behind it because it was foreign to me. It was terrifying how mental illness among youth had skyrocketed in the last decade. I was scared to see where the pattern was headed if we didn't start changing the way we were bringing up the next generation."  In writing the song, Foster wanted to "get inside the head of an isolated, psychotic kid" and "bring awareness" to the issue of gun violence among youth, which he feels is an epidemic perpetuated by "lack of family, lack of love, and isolation." The song's title refers to shoes that the narrator's peers wear as a status symbol. 

but who knows if she knows this :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

maybe she just really likes the song, I like it too :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

So her assistant doesn't want her buying shoes even though she said I don't have any? Ugh... those tennis shoes are cute though. Hokas right?

This made me think of the video she posted with Robin after the David Lucado break-up: "if you're having a bad day, see someone with shoes with hearts on them". I can't find the video, if anyone remembers :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 8

on a positive note, she looks so happy. and you can tell she is having fun dancing to this song! one thing i love about britney is that she is such a positive person and that radiates over to anyone who sees her dancing, smiling, laughing, acting silly with her boyfriend, etc. despite everything she has gone through / continues to go through. i love her so much 🥺

• Love 6

also i hate contributing to this theory but if it’s britney writing this, i’m happy. if britney did not write that caption, i’m still happy because it still speaks on everything people know is going on. and it is positive!!!

• Like 1