Britney Spears reportedly bought sister Jamie Lynn’s $1M Florida condo despite her claims she has never accepted money from Britney

6 minutes ago, matihandz said:

Why people still follow her on IG? I dont get it

Seriously. It's one thing to have delusional naive teen fans like Taylor, Olivia Rodrigo and Ariana have, that believe everything their fave says and will follow blindly. It's another thing for these grown a$s fans of JL from her Nickelodeon days still blindly following her. I don't get it...:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Soso said:

Juno’s next instagram story :

ITS A FAMILY HOME AND WE ARE A FAMILY! I NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS MINE! REAL FAMILIES GO THROUGH  UPS AND DOWNS AND ITS NORMAL, AS LONG AS WE HAVE JESUS AND EACH OTHER, I DONT CARE ABOUT THE REST. GOD BLESS YALL, BACK TO WORK.  #SweetMagnesium

Sacha Baron Cohen Church GIF by filmeditor

The accuracy tho.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Seriously. It's one thing to have delusional naive teen fans like Taylor, Olivia Rodrigo and Ariana have, that believe everything their fave says and will follow blindly. It's another thing for these grown a$s fans of JL from her Nickelodeon days still blindly following her. I don't get it...:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Right? She wasn't even likable on the show. So one note. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1