Britney Spears reportedly bought sister Jamie Lynn’s $1M Florida condo despite her claims she has never accepted money from Britney

literally - theres no way her brief stint on zoey 101 would be having her living large still to this day. "I've been working since I was 12" give me a break. did you mean for the measly three years on the show before you got pregnant? then years later did one flop country album? 

thank god the Sun threw her under the bus in print. it's what she deserves. she thinks we are idiots that would think that pathetic zoey 101 money and her flop singing career would support her and her two kids for decades over? 

oui GIF

• Love 2
11 hours ago, KatieKat said:

JL has also lived at Serenity before! Their family just acts like that estate is Lynne’s home. It was a very generous gift from Britney.

And I’m guessing she would have taken it away from the family later on when she realized they were abusing/exploiting her — but oh yeah, she couldn’t because she had no rights. If I were Lynne, I would start packing. 

Unfortunately she won't. Britney should sue them for everything they took from her. They can live in a trailer park paid by their own money. Then they can all live together like the hillbillies they are. After they've been to jail obviously

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

literally - theres no way her brief stint on zoey 101 would be having her living large still to this day. "I've been working since I was 12" give me a break. did you mean for the measly three years on the show before you got pregnant? then years later did one flop country album? 

thank god the Sun threw her under the bus in print. it's what she deserves. she thinks we are idiots that would think that pathetic zoey 101 money and her flop singing career would support her and her two kids for decades over? 

oui GIF

Well she made sure to get married young so she could leech off her husband aswell. He seems to have adopted Maddie which probably made Juno Lou happy since Maddie's real dad has no money and can't pay child support. 

But the money from Zoey 101 is most definitely not around anymore. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

Well she made sure to get married young so she could leech off her husband aswell. He seems to have adopted Maddie which probably made Juno Lou happy since Maddie's real dad has no money and can't pay child support. 

But the money from Zoey 101 is most definitely not around anymore. 

I didn't realize there had been another guy? I thought she was still with the real dad? I don't really know her romantic history 

1 hour ago, brit*****94 said:

I thought this was Britney’s condo. I remember Britney being photographed on the beach back in Destin in 05/06. I believe there are pics of her riding a swing while cowboy boots in the sand. I only remember that because I’ve been to that beach in Destin!

If I remember correctly Britney & Justin Timberlake bought the condo years ago. After their break up in 2003 Britney kept the Destin condo. That’s what I remember. 

So imo this is misleading because Britney has always owned the condo. Unfortunately since the con happened Jamie Sr was able to take over EVERYTHING belonging to Britney. It’s mainly Jamie Lynn who vacations there in FL. She brought her Nashville songwriting pals there one time too. A lot of Nashville songwriters travel down to Destin or the 30A area along the Emerald Coast to hold songwriters sessions when they’re working on new music.

She doesn’t have to ask her sister if she can entertain there either. I’m assuming all JL had to do once is ask Jamie if she can stay there whenever she wants and of course he said yes.