Britney Spears reportedly bought sister Jamie Lynn’s $1M Florida condo despite her claims she has never accepted money from Britney

A question...

If Britney were to end the conservatorship succesfully and regains access to all her assets, could she sell all the stuff her team have bought with her money over the years? Could she sell the condo???? Really wondering that...cause of she could and if she would, I'd be FRIGGING DEAD.

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

A question...

If Britney were to end the conservatorship succesfully and regains access to all her assets, could she sell all the stuff her team have bought with her money over the years? Could she sell the condo???? Really wondering that...cause of she could and if she would, I'd be FRIGGING DEAD.

The condo was something she purchased in the early 2000s, but the family have been using it themselves mainly since the cship began. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, KatieKat said:

JL has also lived at Serenity before! Their family just acts like that estate is Lynne’s home. It was a very generous gift from Britney.

And I’m guessing she would have taken it away from the family later on when she realized they were abusing/exploiting her — but oh yeah, she couldn’t because she had no rights. If I were Lynne, I would start packing. 

I think this is why Lynne wasn't/isn't doing more to help Britney. I believe she know her bills will not get paid anymore and she will have up her MLM sales do pay for that big house that Britney got her.