Britney Spears reportedly bought sister Jamie Lynn’s $1M Florida condo despite her claims she has never accepted money from Britney

She clearly didn't buy this condo FOR Jamie Lynn, in court Britney said it was hers,  the trusts back this up. JL said it was HERS in a tweet with photos of her there with HER music records framed on the wall. In other words,  the family just told JL it was hers now since Britney can't do anything about it to the point where she decorated it with her own memorabilia.  The nerve and lack of heart in these people is ASTOUNDING Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

• Like 4

That Sun headline is messy. Everyone here knows Britney bought the Destin condo well before the conservatorship.

However, I can't stand Juno Lou, so let the cancel party continue.

I mean, JL does run around acting like the condo is her own and talking about it like she bought it with her own money. Are you broke or rich, hunny. Pick one. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, generation glory said:

If I remember correctly Britney & Justin Timberlake bought the condo years ago. After their break up in 2003 Britney kept the Destin condo. That’s what I remember. 

So imo this is misleading because Britney has always owned the condo. Unfortunately since the con happened Jamie Sr was able to take over EVERYTHING belonging to Britney. It’s mainly Jamie Lynn who vacations there in FL. She brought her Nashville songwriting pals there one time too. A lot of Nashville songwriters travel down to Destin or the 30A area along the Emerald Coast to hold songwriters sessions when they’re working on new music.

She doesn’t have to ask her sister if she can entertain there either. I’m assuming all JL had to do once is ask Jamie if she can stay there whenever she wants and of course he said yes.

Such a shame. 30A is gorgeous and i’m sure Brit and Sam would fit right in since it’s lowkey. I can already see them both lounging around Rosemary Beach

• Love 1

Okay, I'm genuinely curious who actually owns the property. Is it Jamie Lynn or is it Britney? We understand Jamie(james) is trying so hard to stay in control for his own selfish gains but what if it goes further. Meaning if Britney regains control she will have the power to take back the properties that she owns, kicking out her family. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ol123 said:

Okay, I'm genuinely curious who actually owns the property. Is it Jamie Lynn or is it Britney? We understand Jamie(james) is trying so hard to stay in control for his own selfish gains but what if it goes further. Meaning if Britney regains control she will have the power to take back the properties that she owns, kicking out her family. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I looked up the LLC #, and it is owned by Britney but run by James P Spears. I’m guessing Britney bought the property for him to live in bc it was around the time she built Serenity for her mom. 

https://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2017/04/26/court-approves-louisiana-property-owned-by-britney-spears-sold-for-60k-to-dad/

Found this while looking up the LLC. Apparently, judge penny approved the sale of the land that Bridgemore Timber LLC is registered to, once owned by Britney. 

Jamie Spears’ purchase of the property is in the best interests of his daughter, Wallet’s court papers state

The fair market value of the property has been steadily decreasing since that time and is not revenue-producing,” according to Wallet’s court papers.

However, the estate has continued to pay property taxes on the land and the net paid when those amounts are added in is $59,688, the exact amount Jamie Spears agreed to pay for it, Wallet’s court papers state.

Even more red flags going back to 2017. Britney was paying the taxes for his scam business. 

• Like 1