More tweets from Lance's husband exposing her management and Jamie Lynn

1 minute ago, pointsmade said:

The movement sounded like a conspiracy theory even from the perspective of the hardcore Britney fans.

Yall really have to chill sometimes.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Well check my history I've never played into the yellow shirt of it all but when there are legitimate court documents like Jamie Lynn and stone brige you can't push that off as a conspiracy.

But by looking at your history your new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Some of the old threads of what we found by looking at actual court documents will help you put things into a perspective.

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

I don not buy that she is schizophrenic, because if she is she could not perform all of these years with that diagnoze.

As time goes by, I am more convinced that they do not have a right diagnoze of her mental health. They are just feeding her with different medications and that ****ed her.

I hope after they free her, she will invest few years in her wellbeing and proper treatments so she could live her life in full capacity.

Exactly this!! They did this to her by pumping her with meds she did not need 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I’m having trouble understanding how with ANY of the multiple supposed diagnosis now they made Britney perform for 13 years. This would definitely be conservatorship abuse to force a person with paranoid schizophrenia to perform for the public. And how would that make her susceptible to COVID? It’s more likely she has an STI and they are using it as an excuse. No hate if she does btw: it’s just a medical condition and I don’t see the big whoop.

HUH?! STI!? She probably has asthma or has health issues from smoking ..

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not really concerned about anything these less-than-Z-list celebrities have to say about anything. The only thing I’d ever ask them is how to get a table at Lisa Vanderpump’s disgusting restaurant.

If Britney really does have a PS diagnosis, this might be why the judge is reluctant to give immediate reactions to Britney’s testimonies and is instead focused on counsel filing the proper paperwork to keep things moving towards her father’s removal and the eventual  and inevitable end to the conservatorship.

I just hope she gets the care she has earned and deserves.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, jokobish said:

So that’s the mental illness? That she’s a schizophrenic ? We’ve heard that since 2007

True, And I have a cousing, same age as Britney with old addiction problems and schizophrenia, she made a treatment, went to rehab and she lives her life totally normal because she got the perfect help and care. She even had 3 children, and of course no Conservatorship needed LOL. 

So if that would be the case, does not apply for a Conservatorship at all. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, pointsmade said:

It's actually nice he mentioned it because Team Con went from Dementia to Bipolar and now to Schizophrenia real quick.

The lack of consistency and the cohesion of the alleged web of lies they've spunned about Britney's diagnosis are a sign of cracks just waiting to unravel any minute which could affect or even blow the case wide open if Britney really needed the conservatorship to begin with.

I disagree because schizophrenia has a different stigma to it then bipolar/dementia and I can actually believe Team Con would make up the Dementia/bipolar lie because they wouldn’t want the public to know if she was schizophrenic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Well check my history I've never played into the yellow shirt of it all but when there are legitimate court documents like Jamie Lynn and stone brige you can't push that off as a conspiracy.

But by looking at your history your new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Some of the old threads of what we found by looking at actual court documents will help you put things into a perspective.

I actually believe there were inconsistencies from the conservatorship since Femme Fatale so uhh yeah I believe Free Britney movement even before the movement but a little late than Jordan's attempt.

The reason this was branded conspiracy theory at first because yall wanted ordinary people to research beyond their means and time instead of simplifying it to something more palatable to the masses.

Can you imagine telling an average joe to look for and read all the docs? I know yall made good progress discovering and logically piecing all the missing pieces. Can't deny it but explaining a complex case like this conservatorship is brutally difficult in layman's terms that I can see Lance resigning to  believing JL because emotionally, why would anybody think JL will lie? She's Britney's sister. It's just easier to believe that Britney needs the help because she's not saying anything remotely critical against Team Con until June of this year(besides that one interview censored by team con back in 2016 or somethung).

1 minute ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I disagree because schizophrenia has a different stigma to it then bipolar/dementia and I can actually believe Team Con would make up the Dementia/bipolar lie because they wouldn’t want the public to know if she was schizophrenic. 

Agreed. Bipolar has been much more publicized as a celebrity disorder that doesn’t affect their day-to-day ability to perform and work (see: Mariah, Halsey, Catherine Zeta-Jones and so many others).

PS is a whole other ball game.

• Love 2

Lance Bass’ irrelevant husband needs to shut his no IQ mouth because how DARE he talk about the queen like this on a public forum? He is only trying to call attention to himself, he is pathetic, he is a useless little groupie who has NO RIGHT to discuss HIPPAA matters on TWITTER:useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

4 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Lance Bass’ irrelevant husband needs to shut his no IQ mouth because how DARE he talk about the queen like this on a public forum? He is only trying to call attention to himself, he is pathetic, he is a useless little groupie who has NO RIGHT to discuss HIPPAA matters on TWITTER:useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

I don't like him or Lance either, but we're always asking for people to speak up, so I don't know why people always get so upset when they speak.

I mean, I know what Lance said in the past, but now that they're explaining why he said that, idk why people take it the wrong way.

Also I doubt he signed any HIPPAA contracts. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Kletus said:

How is this any different than fans digging up info about Britney's dementia as reason for this conservatorship?

• Love 1