More tweets from Lance's husband exposing her management and Jamie Lynn

I've always hated Larry Rudolph, but as usual, nothing surprises me in how twisted team con can go to prevent Britney's happiness. I hope once and for all he loses ALL of his jobs. He's still in the media. BTW, does anybody know what's his relation now with Miley? (i know they're not together, but just for a quick summary of how everything went out)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Apparently because they did their best to make her look like she has one by cutting her off from all off her friends => “withdraws from family and friends”

Don’t let her have her hair & nails done => Decline in self-care.

Censor and edit her Instagram (so that there’s no context) to make her look manic and/or on the verge of psychosis.

Abuse her, monitor her (e.g. Spyware on her phone, lie to her (you can’t have kids or get married), share sensitive information with her therapist, **** her and blackmail her using her kids => make her look paranoid by saying that she is lying and teach her not to trust anyone. 

I really don’t think she is paranoid schizophrenic, despite all their efforts to turn her to a one. But even if someone is a paranoid schizophrenic they don’t need conservatorship - just good care and support.

There is no way she is schizophrenic paranoid :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Villanelle said:

I don't care about these two but it's interesting how her "team" changes her diagnosis on a weekly basis. First it's dementia, then it's bipolar and now it's paranoid schizophrenic. Larry should be arrested. Jamie Lynn clearly doesn't give a **** about her sister and Lynne is the worst mom for not being worried despite apparently being alienated from her.

Not just those, they also claimed during Lutfi's trial she was an addict and highly vulnerable to undue influence... Lutfi had access to her sealed medical records back then and apperently what they had were mostly related to addiction. Her team even released a statement about it back then, so that's another diagnosis they have used throughout the years. Interesting though that Vivian said Matthew would be by her father's side once he had access to her medical records, well one week later he probably has gone through some of it and still thinks the same about the conservatorship lol My guess is they are using the sealed effect to amplify whatever she has and make it seem a lot worse than it actually is. 

• Like 4