More tweets from Lance's husband exposing her management and Jamie Lynn

Didn’t he say she was forever a 17 year old and ill 

I’m sorry but maybe don’t speak on situations you know nothing about lance. I do however agree that he was just basing everything off what team con was saying to him

2 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

I actually believe there were inconsistencies from the conservatorship since Femme Fatale so uhh yeah I believe Free Britney movement even before the movement but a little late than Jordan's attempt.

The reason this was branded conspiracy theory at first because yall wanted ordinary people to research beyond their means and time instead of simplifying it to something more palatable to the masses.

Can you imagine telling an average joe to look for and read all the docs? I know yall made good progress discovering and logically piecing all the missing pieces. Can't deny it but explaining a complex case like this conservatorship is brutally difficult in layman's terms that I can see Lance resigning to  believing JL because emotionally, why would anybody think JL will lie? She's Britney's sister. It's just easier to believe that Britney needs the help because she's not saying anything remotely critical against Team Con until June of this year(besides that one interview censored by team con back in 2016 or somethung).

Respectfully, that's a sorry excuse. We will just have to agree to disagree. If one of my oldest friends is having their civil rights questioned and their just happens to be a whole movement behind it im going to do whatever I can to make sure they are ok. 

And I'm only referencing Lance because that's who this thread is about we aren't talking about average Joe's. Lance has the access to Lawyers that could help him understand. Especially because he literally asked for evidence its not like people were just saying here look at this he wanted hard proof stuff that didn't involve tik tok. So it was presented to him it was after that that he spoke with Jamie Lynn. So if he was to lazy to look at what he asked for and understand it that's on him.

And even now after her testimony his most recent interview he said he doesn't know if she needs one or not so it's like what more does he need?

• Like 1

well so the **** what, if I was put through what britney was I'd be a paranoid bipolar schizophrenic too.. AND WHAT?? I still deserve my *** **** freedoms *********.. And not to be treated like some sort of caged animal and slaved to do what you want me to do.. I am LIVID. I hope the attorney is reading all this stuff so he can get his case right together and get our queen her freedom.. Bull****..

• Love 1

I don’t believe anything he’s saying BUT……..My friend is Schizo active and you would never know! He was misdiagnosed multiple times, but when they finally sorted it out w/ recalibrating his medications  he was fine. Mental illness is not a handicap and I wish people would stop with that narrative. 

I hate that we even have people sharing stuff like this about someone supposed health. Like SIR your husband already publicly inserted himself into someone’s personal struggle before knowing the full story STFU!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, HIM said:

As a mother, I would fight tooth and nail for my daughter. Go seek lawyers, go seek a judge and let them know you have witnessed the abuse. I would’ve started a free campaign with my daughters fan base like it is now but way earlier than 13 years

Absolutely. Lynn has NO excuse. 

• Love 4

Lance and his irrelevant ******* need to stop even bringing Britney up. This just all comes off like damage control, now that most ppl believe and support free Britney. They wanted to act like Britney was crazy and the fans were too, but now that the times have changed they’ve flipped their story? Just gross. 

also if Larry really gave that info, it’s just disgusting. He’s evil. I honestly think back now, to the time he was working with Miley and think he was probably trying to secure another prisoner and cash cow. He started working with her around the time she did Bangerz right? He probably encouraged her to be as wild as possible to make her look “unstable” too. Lock him up! 

• Like 1

I doubt Britney has any illness and her cognitive abilities seem perfectly fine i.e when she was reading her testimony she skipped a word or two meaning that her brain works faster and reads ahead than an average person. The narrative that team con is trying to pull is that she is mentally unwell and I guess now physically as well since they tried to convince the judge that they were trying to protect her against covid. They want to show people that they are "protecting" her when in reality they just want to continue stripping her of her will so that can use her money in any way they seem fit. I'm not buying the mentally unwell narrative. Maybe Britney did write those posts for instagram, but team con might have reworded it to make it seem that she is mentally unwell and childish. They writing style it too similar to her previous posts. If she was actually angry, I doubt she'll care to add some dots or emojis in her post.

I do understand Britney frustration. 

For 13 years everyone was quiet and now magicaly everyone have a story to tell.

Oh  shut up. Where have you been all this time? Oh, it wasn't profitable to be on Britney side, wasn't it?

I couldn't care less for those so called friends. Get your head out of her ***

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• Like 3
1 hour ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

maybe. according to those alleged texts from Britney from several years ago, she said her mom and him were **** ing. Don't know how Jamie has gotten a HOLD on so many people...very odd

Fear is a powerful thing to wield over others. My step-father was a raging violent alcholic too like Britney's. The fear in feeling unsafe just waiting for him to kick-off was a quick sure way to do as your ******* well told if you wanted a quiet life.  I can never understand my mother who is somewhat feisty (and not mousey like Lynne) who put up with him for 10yrs. She says she wasn't afraid of him. I'm thinking she was but she never ran to the defence of her kids. It would have been so easy to just jump into the car, leave and go back to family. She did do this but got back with him within the week. So, unless she had a perverse need for a man like that I don't understand. So, I think fear is a huge controlling mechanism in others.

I think Jamie having access to her money would make it very easy to control the rest of her family for as long as he has. It's easy to turn a blind eye to trauma when you are benfitting financially from the situation. It's so perverse. 

Watching Britney's life unfold and show her family problems of malignant narcissism, misogyny, abuse, alcholism, domestic violence, etc is actually helping me. Although her life is ten times more horrific.  I think her postion in all of this is going to heal a LOT of people out there in the collective, especially women.

And I do think it's going to be making it's way into changing the law and something that will be studied in colleges and universities later on. I have never seen such a sickening display of malignant narcissism and gaslighting in my life. I don't think any of us ever have in the public eye.  Yes, this goes on with a lot of people in their everyday life but her life has thrown this misogyny problem (and possible legal & medical corruption) right under the international magnifying glass.

Call me woo-woo but I think Britney's existence in all of this is to change the collective for the better. Okay I'll put my fairy wings down now and go sit in the corner and be quiet!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jo74 said:

Fear is a powerful thing to wield over others. My step-father was a raging violent alcholic too like Britney's. The fear in feeling unsafe just waiting for him to kick-off was a quick sure way to do as your ******* well told if you wanted a quiet life.  I can never understand my mother who is somewhat feisty (and not mousey like Lynne) who put up with him for 10yrs. She says she wasn't afraid of him. I'm thinking she was but she never ran to the defence of her kids. It would have been so easy to just jump into the car, leave and go back to family. She did do this but got back with him within the week. So, unless she had a perverse need for a man like that I don't understand. So, I think fear is a huge controlling mechanism in others.

I think Jamie having access to her money would make it very easy to control the rest of her family for as long as he has. It's easy to turn a blind eye to trauma when you are benfitting financially from the situation. It's so perverse. Watching Britney's life unfold and show her family problems of malignant narcissism, misogyny, abuse, alcholism, domestic violence, etc is actually helping me. Although her life is ten times more horrific.  I think her postion in all of this is going to heal a LOT of people out there in the collective, especially women. And I do think it's going to be making it's way into changing the law and something that will be studied in colleges and universities later on. I have never seen such a sickening display of malignant narcissism and gaslighting in my life. I don't think any of us ever have in the public eye.  Yes, this goes on with a lot of people in their everyday life but her life has thrown this misogyny problem (and possible legal & medical corruption) right under the international magnifying glass. Call me woo-woo but I think Britney's existence in all of this is to change the collective for the better. Okay I'll put my fairy wings down now and go sit in the corner and be quiet!

Agreed that it will help others.  It is helping me. Honestly those memes we used to see that said "If Britney can make it through 2007, you can make it through today"  I know they were kind of being funny, but it actually helped me when I was down.  I would be like, well, if she can make it through that craziness, then I can do this...and NOW, not only will it help thousands of people in cships through new laws, but her fans and people who witness her story will find more healing through her.  Everything has a purpose and maybe Britney is meant to be a master healer angel.  I truly believe that.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

Agreed that it will help others.  It is helping me. Honestly those memes we used to see that said "If Britney can make it through 2007, you can make it through today"  I know they were kind of being funny, but it actually helped me when I was down.  I would be like, well, if she can make it through that craziness, then I can do this...and NOW, not only will it help thousands of people in cships through new laws, but her fans and people who witness her story will find more healing through her.  Everything has a purpose and maybe Britney is meant to be a master healer angel.  I truly believe that.

Yes, I believe she has that healer's energy too. To come from such a disgusting family as her own of an almost parasitical and demonic energy and yet she retained this higher frequency in her own energy field. That is something within her at soul level and can NEVER be taken away. It can be dimmed and numbed but never eradicated. She is NOTHING like her family tree. It's heartbreaking that she has had to endure such a hard and difficult life but at the same time she's one of the strongest female energies out there right now teaching us even if she's not aware of this. And that is profoundly inspiring. Also, I can think of no other person who has been able to unite left, right, black, white, spirtual, athiest, etc., than Britney right now.

• Love 4

Idk I think lance and his husband just want attention... lance wants to look caring and he was deceived and his husband just wants attention, I don’t know..: but for lance’d husband just to continue taking about Britney multiple times with multiple people.. like chill dude, move on, we get it... every one knows jls is shady and a liar now 

19 hours ago, s&m said:

There is no way she is schizophrenic paranoid :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I agree.  My brother is paranoid schizophrenic and I am his caretaker, so I am around him 25 hours a day, and she exhibits NONE of the same symptoms he has.  Calling her schizophrenic is a total joker, and the fact that her captors think most people are stupid enough to buy that is insulting.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1