Britney spotted with a ring on while driving

I have a slightly different take on the bodyguard paying situation...  could it be possible that this is a measure that Jamie put in place to prevent Britney giving or receiving letters or mobile phones from people outside of her controlled inner circle?  We have many stories over the years during the Conservatorship where she has at least attempted to contact  people/receive secret phones/messages, etc.  so it wouldn't surprise me if such little things as handing over a debit card to pay for coffee could be seen as a potential opportunity in Jamie's.eyes for Britney to reach out  again?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Honestly, (All allegedly and apparently from the optics) it's just lazy and weird that they don't put her "allowance?" on a prepaid card weekly or something... Is she not allowed to roll over the remaining amount from week to week? Lol they can track her spending from there as well. So stupid and demeaning. 

I assume it's for total control of her spendings. If a bodyguard aka spy has to come to the cash register and pay for everything, he also gets to see what it is she's buying. Imagine if she physically possessed a card, went to ATM, withdrew some cash and went on to buy a burner phone or something (or even something as trivial as some alcohol, which we know she's forbidden from having). I'm sure a bodyguard paying for everything is an extra layer of 'protection'. Omg let this ****show of a conservatorship end already. This is so awful and demoralizing. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 2