Britney spotted with a ring on while driving

6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

The video shows her bodyguard running up to the window and paying for their order… looks like Britney can’t even hold her own money smh

008.jpg

January 4, 2019. Same situation (same bodyguard too). 2,5 years later and NOTHING has changed... yet.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

The video is so *** **** weird. Why is every tiny little little interaction so complicated? The poor guy working there looks so confused. Like not even Sam can just give his card to pay for the order to avoid a spectacle? The bodyguard suddenly appears from the car behind like a creep with a demented smile on his face. Then Britney is being weird when he’s trying to hand her the drink. Her hand is up like she’s refusing it and turning her head away. Can she even comprehend a simple interaction such as just being handed her order?  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, marioh said:

008.jpg

January 4, 2019. Same situation. 2,5 years later and NOTHING has changed... yet.

I remember this photo and for some reason I never put 2 and 2 together...I can't even imagine not having access to your own money, but people you dont even know have access to millions of her money...It's so cruel what they have done to her.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

The video is so *** **** weird. Why is every tiny little little interaction so complicated? The poor guy working there looks so confused. Like not even Sam can just give his card to pay for the order to avoid a spectacle? The bodyguard suddenly appears from the car behind like a creep with a demented smile on his face. Then Britney is being weird when he’s trying to hand her the drink. Her hand is up like she’s refusing it and turning her head away. Can you even comprehend a simple interaction such as just being handed her order?  

it looks like she put her hand out to grab it?? she's turning her head away because she probably noticed she's being filmed? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

it's true why can't Sam just pay LOL, it's like $20 at most.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

can't wait til this c-ship is over.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

The video is so *** **** weird. Why is every tiny little little interaction so complicated? The poor guy working there looks so confused. Like not even Sam can just give his card to pay for the order to avoid a spectacle? The bodyguard suddenly appears from the car behind like a creep with a demented smile on his face. Then Britney is being weird when he’s trying to hand her the drink. Her hand is up like she’s refusing it and turning her head away. Can she even comprehend a simple interaction such as just being handed her order?  

That last part is very shady. She's clearly hiding her face from the cameras.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

It’s not that weird lol. The guy working there is fine. The bodyguard is just being polite. And Britney obviously can comprehend getting the drinks you can see her grabbing the other drink and then drinking it in the car. 

1 minute ago, Miley6676 said:

It’s not that weird lol. The guy working there is fine. The bodyguard is just being polite. And Britney obviously can comprehend getting the drinks you can see her grabbing the other drink and then drinking it in the car. 

Da ****? Log off Lou, you are not welcome here.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Da ****? Log off Lou, you are not welcome here.

The post I was replying to said “Can she even comprehend a simple interaction such as just being handed her order? How am I Lou lol? The other person was saying Britney couldn’t comprehend getting a drink…it’s ****ed up she has to get a bodyguard to pay for stuff that doesn’t mean the bodyguard is creepy and that the Starbucks worker is somehow scarred by this interaction?  I just think it’s ****ed up to insult Britney’s mental capacity based on a paparazzi pic? 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

I was too :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Ugh, Ruben. God I disliked that man.

ME TOO. He was such a hater. In 2001 he even tried closing the site down - he could never handle the heat.

He did expose at that time some of the **** Larry Rudolph was already spewing about Britney in 2005. That will always intrigue me, but Ruben seemed sympathetic toward Larry (of course).

• Love 1