Britney spotted with a ring on while driving

Just now, Prachi said:

Nope, but the weird part is her bodyguard is paying from her credit card that I didn't understand it's bizarre. 

It reminds me of that recently resurfaced story of Britney having her credit card number on a piece of folded paper but the diff now is the "body guard" has the debit card. It just gets more and more bleak.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, torontofan said:

So messed up that she can't even pay for her own drive-thru order. Like how annoying that even though she can drive her car, she is still followed and then the stupid security guy comes out and pays for her order. 

Honestly, (All allegedly and apparently from the optics) it's just lazy and weird that they don't put her "allowance?" on a prepaid card weekly or something... Is she not allowed to roll over the remaining amount from week to week? Lol they can track her spending from there as well. So stupid and demeaning. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Honestly, (All allegedly and apparently from the optics) it's just lazy and weird that they don't put her "allowance?" on a prepaid card weekly or something... Is she not allowed to roll over the remaining amount from week to week? Lol they can track her spending from there as well. So stupid and demeaning. 

Seriously, even I carry an extra credit card on me in case of emergencies. It's irresponsible to let a human adult out into the world without a means of taking care of themselves. Especially someone of Brit's caliber, it's a legit security risk if she's ever seperated from security and something goes wrong. But I suppose that's the point, they want her to be completely vulnerable if she dares to step away from her handlers.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BreatheForBritney said:

it looks like she put her hand out to grab it?? she's turning her head away because she probably noticed she's being filmed? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

it's true why can't Sam just pay LOL, it's like $20 at most.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

can't wait til this c-ship is over.

$20 sounds right for a Starbucks drink:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Haha 2

I've seen a bit of concern in the Mail comments over the fact she might be engaged as if she's only just met Sam. She's been with this guy for four and a half years and she made it clear during her testimony she wants to get married. Why is that such an issue? If she is engaged or does get engaged in the future then I will be truly happy for her.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

It reminds me of that recently resurfaced story of Britney having her credit card number on a piece of folded paper but the diff now is the "body guard" has the debit card. It just gets more and more bleak.

It’s scary to me. It confirms she has to ask permission for anything even out of her “allowance”.

• Love 3
  • Like 3