Britney spotted with a ring on while driving

5 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. What the **** is with the second part of the video with the biker sprawled out in the middle of the road?! You can see Sam and The bodyguard floating about! 

Also. See how the bodyguard comes up to pay for Britney’s order? Still not got her credit cards back I see... 👀🧐😏

Yeah the second part of the video got morbid real fast

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Was there an accident?

It seems in the second half of the video that the DAILY FAIL posted, they came across an accident and had to stop as the casualty was lying in the middle of the road. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Britney stayed in the car, from the looks of it! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

It seems in the second half of the video that the DAILY FAIL posted, they came across an accident and had to stop as the casualty was lying in the middle of the road. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Britney stayed in the car, from the looks of it! 

I’m glad they stopped. It looks like her bodyguard had the first aid kit and is probably well trained to act in that kind of situations.

And the fact that he came to pay from other car confirms that Britney and Sam can now drive alone in the car.

Is he the same bodyguard she had before the first hearing?

• Love 1
  • Like 2