Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

3 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

She is acting pretty strange, like very childish. Idk I dont like all her posts she seems like shes kinda being a *****. Also family drama should not be aired out like she is doing, fight for your freedom and I want her free but shes being a little trashy. I know everyone's going to be like shes just fed up but I think this isn't a mature way of going about it, I never like airing dirty laundry and how she said she didn't like her sisters performance was unnecessary and had nothing to do with her not supporting her.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

She is acting pretty strange, like very childish. Idk I dont like all her posts she seems like shes kinda being a *****. Also family drama should not be aired out like she is doing, fight for your freedom and I want her free but shes being a little trashy. I know everyone's going to be like shes just fed up but I think this isn't a mature way of going about it, I never like airing dirty laundry and how she said she didn't like her sisters performance was unnecessary and had nothing to do with her not supporting her.

log out. thanks.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

You must be talking about JL. Everyone in Britney’s fam are trash except for Brit. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

I wonder how mature you'd act if you were in her same situation

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

EH WOW