Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG it sounded literally like the CD - QUEEN :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I love how she's stanning herself and talking about how proud she was of that song.

Where’d she say she was proud of the song? Only her singing is in Sam’s Story! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

1 minute ago, Vgdg said:

Guys, this is really emotional for me... It’s been a year since I’m really into the FreeBritney mouvement and on Exhale, and the past weeks have made me so happy, impressed and proud of what all the fans did. 

This week, seeing her testimony, the way she’s taking back control, her posts, the picture of her driving.... it’s like my brain cannot understand that amount of news. 

And now THIS, her singing, for real, I really wanna cry right now this is unbelievable to me. I’m texting all my friends about it but I guess they won’t understand. 

the run she did reminds me of the end of Liar remixes by Speed S, so powerful and shaky I love the vibrato. 

thanks Brit, can’t wait for the next gift.

SAME!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: LOVE YOU GIRL