Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Someone needs to ban these fools.

JUNO AND LOUCIFER YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

Not people trying to ruin the one good thread. 

Log out please. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Banned them from the thread.

SOOO many trolls lately and then when they get banned from the thread they make multiple other ones :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

She is acting pretty strange, like very childish. Idk I dont like all her posts she seems like shes kinda being a *****. Also family drama should not be aired out like she is doing, fight for your freedom and I want her free but shes being a little trashy. I know everyone's going to be like shes just fed up but I think this isn't a mature way of going about it, I never like airing dirty laundry and how she said she didn't like her sisters performance was unnecessary and had nothing to do with her not supporting her.

Singing her own music you’re right, so immature singing in the car she deserves the conservatorship :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Spoiler

Tf outta here you reaching pos :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Haha 7
16 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

She is acting pretty strange, like very childish. Idk I dont like all her posts she seems like shes kinda being a *****. Also family drama should not be aired out like she is doing, fight for your freedom and I want her free but shes being a little trashy. I know everyone's going to be like shes just fed up but I think this isn't a mature way of going about it, I never like airing dirty laundry and how she said she didn't like her sisters performance was unnecessary and had nothing to do with her not supporting her.

Hi Sweetie. You invited this on yourself ...

13 years of exploitation, physiological abuse, coercive control, gaslighting, medical abuse, remove of human rights, solitary confinement and degradation don't warrant privacy or respect.

Family Drama is a bicker; this isn't family drama. Stop downplaying it because you want to police her tone.

Right now, we still don't know if the instagram post was here, but it wasn't Britney publically lying about never getting a penny from her sister, disregarding her sisters concerns for her own basic autonomy or playing victim. JL has invited it onto herself. Frankly, the entire family has. Her father did an interview to say the exact thing that sparked the movement was a conspiracy theory and her brother practically said she didn't deserve rights because she was a woman with an opinion.

If your issue is that its not in your taste, review the situation.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Sam is giving her a platform to be herself.

Why some fans don't like him is completely beyond me. 

Completely agree!  He has her best interest, is loyal, protective and supports her. More than anything she trusts him and her kids have said hes a good guy. Just ask Jayden’s live vid lol.  So sick of this fanbase looking for **** to complain about/cause drama. Thank you Sam for having our girl’s back when literally nobody else did! 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

She is acting pretty strange, like very childish. Idk I dont like all her posts she seems like shes kinda being a *****. Also family drama should not be aired out like she is doing, fight for your freedom and I want her free but shes being a little trashy. I know everyone's going to be like shes just fed up but I think this isn't a mature way of going about it, I never like airing dirty laundry and how she said she didn't like her sisters performance was unnecessary and had nothing to do with her not supporting 

who are you? Has your private life been a national sport for all your life for public to enjoy and judge? Are you betrayed and hurt and abused by your own family? 

If your answers are no to all of the above, then please kindly leave this forum. Clearly If you had swallowed all the alphabets blocks and shat them out, those random letters would have made more sense. 

• Love 2