Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

1 hour ago, khaleesi said:

FreeBritneyLive is a TeamCON account trying to "destroy" the movement from "within" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
They literally praise Lou Taylor. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, Makemeooh said:

You mean FreeBritneyLou :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Welp you can't deny they will know a thing or two about how they're being massacred :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: also LFB

20 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Me too, and I work at a Luxury Retirement Home Bakery. I barely got any work done the day of Britney’s last testimony, i was Constantly checking my phone.  :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

So distracted I almost/kinda did burned 6 huge trays of brownies for a 102 year old’s birthday party. And then I saw people saying Brit started speaking and I dropped a tray of fresh ice cream cones. Omg.. Free Britney or else I’m gonna get fired 4 real.. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:   :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

baking ann b. davis GIF by HULU
Good luck today!

• Love 1

Gosh, I haven't been this hyped about things possibly moving forward for her in a long time now. I really do hope Penny judges fairly and let Britney chose her own legal counsel. I mean... if Lynne petitioned that herself, it means at least one of her family members is siding with Britney. 

• Love 4

Something big will happen why would Sam, Larry all jump ship now? Because they know they can’t hide everything now. Wouldn’t surprise me if Jamie steps down but wants no investigation done. But chances are a Delay or reschedule gonna happen :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: