Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

4 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

honestly so exhausted of this. can we just abolish the conservatorship and move on?? is there a chance that can happen today? someone boil it down for me.

No chance of that happening today

The best we can hope for today is Judge Penny letting Britney hire a new attorney (Mathew Rosengart) :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, mcbrit-brit said:

Eagerly and anxiously counting down the hours here in Dublin, Ireland. I'm just praying for progress in some shape or form. She needs to be listened to and respected, it's the VERY LEAST of what they owe her. After this she should automatically become a legal citizen in every country and free to move whenever and wherever she wants, and do whatever she likes -  that's her prerogative! #FreeBritney

HwEG.gif 

I totally agree 

she should at least leave California and then maybe move to another country 

1 minute ago, Matou said:

deleted ... what was it ?

Spoiler

There seems to be confusion about the hearing. There will be reporters inside the court room the only difference from the last hearing and today is that there's no live stream for the public to listen to #freebritney

But it was from freebritneylive so I dont believe this.

I really hope we hear something. But i am very scared it wont change anythiny:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 3