Framing Britney Spears nominated for 2 Emmy Awards

5 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

I want it to win but it feels weird that something could win on behalf of Britney when she's not even free to be there/see it :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

True, buuut if I take a glass half full perspective - maybe just maybe she will be free enough to do so by time the award show in September!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

i am fine with the doc, but the awards thing seems exploitative

It’s just a nice acknowledgment of the ppl who worked on this hard work. Idc what Cassie posted there is no way Fe would have done this is Britney wasn’t ok with it 

• Love 5

I'm happy in a way... But I wonder how Britney feels since she said she cried for a long time when it was aired... I want her to feel that she has her dignity, and maybe she doesn't feel that with the documentary. But since the goal is to help her I hope that she feels some energy of it's nomination. Revenge! No more suffer in silence! Win is what she is gonna do!

14 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I'm happy in a way... But I wonder how Britney feels since she said she cried for a long time when it was aired... 

To be honest, I always thought this was Team Con trying to paint the documentary in a bad light since it was getting a lot of attention. But I could be wrong!