(AP?) Lance Bass talks cship: "She's 40 years old. Let's let her live her life"

Ugh this is so disheartening as a Nsync fan. Even JT saw how absurd this was and called it out. I get he was lied to in the beginning by Jamie Lynn but after hearing her testimony there isn't any doubt that should be left. 

How can you say she can choose the people running her affairs but you don't know if she needs a conservatorship? You can't do or be both. His body language read he was uncomfortable. He knows this is wrong and knows what he's said in the past and now he's eating his own words.

37 minutes ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

We must attack him on social media... :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

i don’t think so. there are bigger issues we should spend our time on rn. and attacking someone on social media is the kind of behavior that make us look bad and childish 

I’m convinced Lance simply exist just to be whatever Hollywood will Need him to be used for next

-straight Blonde jock *nsync

- America’s gay sweet heart 

- host on various shows 

-interviews about *NSYNC once year

-interviews speaking for the Spears saying she’s fine

- now he’s doing interviews saying he’s pro free Britney :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Applejack said:

he said he had a family member on a cship as well

Hmmm I didn’t know that but it makes sense because the amount of ppl projecting their situations onto Britney is ridiculous. All the time I see comments ‘my family member is mentally ill this is helping Britney’ blah blah. I even listened to an ep of that ‘We need to talk about Britney’ podcast lately and the guest was an actress with bipolar who the entire time was just projecting her own life onto Britney’s and saying Britney has bipolar because ‘oh I did that as well’. I find it so annoying. 

Can’t wait for Britney to pay these people dust when she gets free. He’s been backtracking, spreading misinformation and using her name for press without helping her or the movement.

I don’t doubt Jamie Lynn has been misleading people who reach out to her to ask about Britney, but I’m baffled that friends and/or coworkers have been too lazy to do ANY research about their friends well being and safety. 

All it would have taken from the get go is a quick search through the #FreeBritney hashtag and he would have found countless facts about why this C-ship is fraudulent and needs to end. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Even JT who hasn't spoken to Britney in almost 20 YEARS said better things than this so called friend Lance Bass claims to be. Remember when the movement was a "conspiracy theory" and he was all jokes on Twitter making FUN of us as well as his husband? Well, **** off! :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

His husband is backtracking on Twitter right now saying blah blah Lance was lied to by everyone around her for ages blahhhhh blah. He says Lance might have been naive for believing those ppl...hmmm sounds to me like Lance is susceptible to undue influence...why isn’t he in a c-ship?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1