(AP?) Lance Bass talks cship: "She's 40 years old. Let's let her live her life"

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

He loved saying he was super close to Britney and they were constantly in touch and were friends. He is an attention ***** that loves name dropping her for clout. People that are truly close to her are in favor of her freedom. I can almost bet they haven’t talked as friends since NSync days.

Britney was the first person he came out to I believe. It was at her first wedding.

• Love 1

He’s the perfect example of how privilege people get blinded about all the wrong things that happens around. Only privilege people trust the system, trust in the police and justice. Is the same when people said that racism doesn’t exist and “white life matters too”. He’s just the white-rich-gay-exboyband with a perfect life and husband, too privilege to see injustice. 

He’s an absolute disgusting dog. Sad I used to think he was sweet but this whole thing shows what a pr-ck he is. Even in that clip he’s not strongly supporting her at all, he still said ‘I don’t know if she needs a c-ship’ and just said again Jamie shouldn’t be involved. Apparently this moron can’t take two mins to google what a probate c-ship is for even when it involves his so called close friend. He actually makes me sick, with friends like that who needs enemies. Doesn’t even say anything like it was hard to hear about her talking about being abused etc. even JT response is better. I think he’s just an attention seeking liar and I don’t really believe he’s been super close with Britney in the past like he made out, otherwise how come all us strangers care so much more about her than him? Horrible clout chasing little b-stard.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Apparently this moron can’t take two mins to google what a probate c-ship is for even when it involves his so called close friend. He actually makes me sick, with friends like that who needs enemies. Doesn’t even say anything like it was hard to hear about her talking about being abused etc. even JT response is better. I think he’s just an attention seeking liar and I don’t really believe he’s been super close with Britney in the past like he made out, otherwise how come all us strangers care so much more about her than him? Horrible clout chasing little b-stard.

he said he had a family member on a cship as well