Surely Britney isn’t hinting that she’s pregnant/trying, right?

I haven’t been on in a couple days so sorry if this is talked about. But seeing her comment of “he looks like such a dad” seems to be joking but I wonder if they could be trying! 

Before her testimony it wouldn’t have been a second thought but if you think to what most of the media covered it was her rights as a woman and the IUD. I feel like all the rest of the people who always connect random dots and assume things but I can’t lie, I’m wondering if they rushed to get her to the doctor from all the rights violations awareness and if she’s trying now? I know it was just a funny comment with an emoji but I’m really getting a sense that she may be trying from this… idk why! 

• Love 1

Ok. I wasn’t going to say this originally, but now that you’ve brought it up... I did think she looked a bit rounder in the belly area in the last video (bad kitty or bad bunny) that got deleted 😏 Wonder why it was deleted. Could have been just the angle, but it was the first thing I thought, and I NEVER make comments about her size / shape. EVER! But this could be just wishful thinking 🤞🏻

33 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I hope Britney gets to have as many kids as she wants. I know it's kinda risky having kids in your 40s but I hope it all works out for her, she deserves the best. 

It is riskier when you hit 40, but providing the woman is healthy and fit (which Britney seems to me) there’s still time. Janet Jackson gave birth at 51 and Brigitte Nielsen at 54. Probably she’s not going to have another 3 kids but 1 or 2 is definitely realistic (providing this ******* Conservatorship ends in the next year or so! 🤞🏻

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It takes an average woman 4-6 months to be able to get pregnant after removing an IUD because of the hormones. So I really doubt it. 4  months would be fast. 1 month almost imposible. Im also pretty sure the older you are the  longer it will take to be fully "fertile" again. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I don't think she is pregnant, that would mean that she already got it out, already managed to got pregnant and found out she was pregnant. I don't think you can even get a positive test in that short ammount of time

That post was ridiculous and tone deff after her testimony. If that was her joking around then someone needs to step in and give her reality check when it comes to her posts. It's becoming ridiculous 

2 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. I wasn’t going to say this originally, but now that you’ve brought it up... I did think she looked a bit rounder in the belly area in the last video (bad kitty or bad bunny) that got deleted 😏 Wonder why it was deleted. Could have been just the angle, but it was the first thing I thought, and I NEVER make comments about her size / shape. EVER! But this could be just wishful thinking 🤞🏻

Even if she was pregnant, she would not be showing at this stage. Her court statement was June 23, not even four weeks ago. Even if the IUD got out the same day and she was able to conceive shortly after, that is barely enough time to get a positive on a pregnancy test. A rounded belly wouldn't show for earliest a couple more weeks from that, and even then it would just be due bloating which we can all experience pregnant or not. An actual pregnant belly wouldn't be visible for several more weeks.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

It takes an average woman 4-6 months to be able to get pregnant after removing an IUD because of the hormones. So I really doubt it. 4  months would be fast. 1 month almost imposible. Im also pretty sure the older you are the  longer it will take to be fully "fertile" again. 

Exactly this.

51 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

She was seen smoking in Hawaii so I doubt it 

That doesn’t mean anything if you’re a long term smoker, it’s actually better to slowly stop than quit cold turkey when you’re pregnant cause it can cause miscarriage :orangu_orangutan_ape: the things you learn watch real housewives 

2 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

Source? Because Planed parenting and a quick Google search says you can get pregnant right away after a IUD removal :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Source? Because Planed parenting and a quick Google search says you can get pregnant right away after a IUD removal :neydedance_purple:

Not the person you replied to, but two different things essentially.

You can get pregnant immediately after IUD removal, as in it is possible since there are no BC hormones that have to disappear first. But the average time to get pregnant after IUD removal may be (and is) different (longer). On average, people don't get pregnant right away after removing an IUD, even though in theory they technically could. But it is the same regardless if you had an IUD or not. Barring any fertility issues, most people don't get pregnant on their first try, on average it takes 4-6 months, with most couples being able to conceive within a year. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2