Surely Britney isn’t hinting that she’s pregnant/trying, right?

4 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

It is riskier when you hit 40, but providing the woman is healthy and fit (which Britney seems to me) there’s still time. Janet Jackson gave birth at 51 and Brigitte Nielsen at 54. Probably she’s not going to have another 3 kids but 1 or 2 is definitely realistic (providing this ******* Conservatorship ends in the next year or so! 🤞🏻

I hate to say this but the amount of ***** she’s been under might hurt any future children 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I hate to say this but the amount of ***** she’s been under might hurt any future children 

once they are out of her system it should be fine. As long as she isnt taking ***** during her pregnancy there should be no issue. 

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

So you guys think she's got the IUD out and pregnant within the past 3/4 weeks? I don't think so guys.

Obviously when the IUD is out i'm sure she'll definitely be trying for a baby!

I think it’s more likely that she’d be trying than actually be pregnant. And maybe not. But I just feel like it’s a Britney thing to do to say that and be trying. Could be 100% wrong. It’s just a weird vibe I’m getting. And then the way she gestured her waste when the words seduce your dad came up Idk. Trust me im not saying “yep they’re trying! Look at the clues!” But im starting to do a Justin Timberlake watching Britney and Madonna kiss at the VMAs face in wonder. The Billie song thing is a reach though. 

40 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I was thinking the same (and I know it’s not real life) but Carrie Matheson (Claire Danes’ character in Homeland) got pregnant whilst being (and continuing to be) on Lithium for over 20 years, so I’m hopeful 🤞🏻

2 hours ago, mangotango said:

Not the person you replied to, but two different things essentially.

You can get pregnant immediately after IUD removal, as in it is possible since there are no BC hormones that have to disappear first. But the average time to get pregnant after IUD removal may be (and is) different (longer). On average, people don't get pregnant right away after removing an IUD, even though in theory they technically could. But it is the same regardless if you had an IUD or not. Barring any fertility issues, most people don't get pregnant on their first try, on average it takes 4-6 months, with most couples being able to conceive within a year. 

It depends on the type of IUD. Copper IUDs you can get pregnant immediately. Copper just kills sperm on entry so it doesn't affect your fertility at all. You still get your period on copper IUD. Hormonal IUDs can impact your fertility temporarily as they stop your period.