Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Lawyer Mathew Rosengart reportedly wants to represent Britney, will attend hearing on Wednesday


Recommended Posts

Finally someplace other than TMZ. NYT confirming he wants to represent Britney and he’ll be in court Wednesday.  

OMG!
 

So it seems Britney made her choice. And it seems like a really great choice of lawyer as well.

 

If Judge Penny doesn’t allow Britney to hire a lawyer of her choice I’ll be devastated.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why you so adamant on defending Penny? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m not adamant at all, me being a person who work for courts I’m irritated that she’s getting attack on here viciously as if she is the one who put Britney in this. Court works a certain way she’s basically a referee & only interfere when both parties are in disagreement (reason why we have the 14th date) I expect her to do everything positive as far as giving Britney her lawyer that’s the most important thing. Once she get her lawyer watch the difference in the judge. She can’t change things if a lawyer not asking for change (ingham ) She can’t do anything without the paperwork, that’s how court work. Ingham is the reason this has been prolonged not the judge. I keep saying, but I’ll say it again she let Britney speak to the public. If she was really trying to keep her under the restraints why would she allowed that? She didn’t have too, she could have said no & close the court (make it make sense?) she did not do that. I think she wanted it to be out there to get the ball rolling, so now she can do something. First time Britney spoke I suspect she follow back up with ingham & he told the judge they fix the issues.  Things have change since she been in the seat, things never change when the other judge was in the seat, so for me I will not lay my judgement on her until Wednesday 

  • Love 1
  • Like 7
Link to comment
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’m not adamant at all, me being a person who work for courts I’m irritated that she’s getting attack on here viciously as if she is the one who put Britney in this. Court works a certain way she’s basically a referee & only interfere when both parties are in disagreement (reason why we have the 14th date) I expect her to do everything positive as far as giving Britney her lawyer that’s the most important thing. Once she get her lawyer watch the difference in the judge. She can’t change things if a lawyer not asking for change (ingham ) She can’t do anything without the paperwork, that’s how court work. Ingham is the reason this has been prolonged not the judge. I keep saying, but I’ll say it again she let Britney speak to the public. If she was really trying to keep her under the restraints why would she allowed that? She didn’t have too she could have said no, but I think she wanted to be out there so now she can do something. First time she spoke I suspect she follow back up with ingham & he told the judge they fix the issues.  Things have change since she been in the seat, things never change when the other judge was in the seat, so far me I won’t lay my judgement on her until Wednesday 

I agree with you. Penny has been very cautious it seems. She knows that all eyes are on this case and therefore on her. She is the one who told Ingham to file and he said “my client hasn’t told me to file the papers” or some hogwash (forgot the exact wording but it looked really bad on him) directly after hearing Britney say that she wanted out. 


if things don’t go well Wednesday I will not be enthusiastic with the judge. I bet a lot of people aren’t sleeping well at night right now. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I agree with you. Penny has been very cautious it seems. She knows that all eyes are on this case and therefore on her. She is the one who told Ingham to file and he said “my client hasn’t told me to file the papers” or some hogwash (forgot the exact wording but it looked really bad on him) directly after hearing Britney say that she wanted out. 


if things don’t go well Wednesday I will not be enthusiastic with the judge. I bet a lot of people aren’t sleeping well at night right now. 

I agree 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’m not adamant at all, me being a person who work for courts I’m irritated that she’s getting attack on here viciously as if she is the one who put Britney in this. Court works a certain way she’s basically a referee & only interfere when both parties are in disagreement (reason why we have the 14th date) I expect her to do everything positive as far as giving Britney her lawyer that’s the most important thing. Once she get her lawyer watch the difference in the judge. She can’t change things if a lawyer not asking for change (ingham ) She can’t do anything without the paperwork, that’s how court work. Ingham is the reason this has been prolonged not the judge. I keep saying, but I’ll say it again she let Britney speak to the public. If she was really trying to keep her under the restraints why would she allowed that? She didn’t have too she could have said no, but I think she wanted to be out there so now she can do something. First time she spoke I suspect she follow back up with ingham & he told the judge they fix the issues.  Things have change since she been in the seat, things never change when the other judge was in the seat, so far me I won’t lay my judgement on her until Wednesday 

You work in a court ? 

I always wondered why the judge did not let Britney speak publicly earlier. Maybe the movement put pressure on her to let Britney speak to the press ? 

Link to comment
Just now, Anabia said:

You work in a court ? 

I always wondered why the judge did not let Britney speak publicly earlier. Maybe the movement put pressure on her to let Britney speak to the press ? 

I don’t know if Britney ask for it to be public the first time she spoke. We really don’t know what Britney told her. Britney said she told her before but to what extent we don’t know 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

If they kick him out of court like Streisand and say she can’t retain her own counsel there will be RIOTS

He’s a former prosecutor and good lawyer I’m sure he has a mandatory trick up his sleeve that the legal system cannot deny. Muahahahaaaaaaa 🦹‍♀️ go Britney 🥰

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block