New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Lawyer Mathew Rosengart reportedly wants to represent Britney, will attend hearing on Wednesday

• Exhale+
8 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Nah, I can assure you that Jamie and his team would have known anyway. The leak is probably intended to drum up public support and pressure on Penny so there will be extra outrage if she rejects Britney's request. It's smart. Britney has an army of fans and it would be stupid not to use us for her benefit. 

I have a feeling there has been a lot of work behind the scenes. I think Mathew Rosengart knows exactly what he's doing, exactly how to play this and he will fight super hard for Britney. Can't wait for Wednesday.

True! Britney sounded very confident and strong when she said on June 23 that she wanted her own lawyer. It wouldn’t surprise me if she already had conversations with him - maybe he pressured her (in a good way) to have her court hearing open and involve the public. It would make sense in my opinion.

• Love 2

Matthew Rosengart represented Sean Penn during a very important case of his life and saw Sean get victory, so when his famous ex wife said we are going to get you out of jail, that ex wife of his meant business. oddly enough after Madonna's Instagram statement, his name started being mentioned as wanting to represent Britney spears..

• Love 2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Persona said:

Yeah please no. Remember how it went last time some idiot broadcasted the hearing with a speaker outside.

It was a loophole. It wasn't being recorded by them, they were just playing it through the speaker. Making it legal. If people were recording what was coming out of the speaker, they're the ones committing the crime. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, elodiebeaaa said:

According to Lisa Mccarley, Rosengart's firm reached out to a few people about seeking an international human rights tribunal to investigate Britney's case. He is going for the kill on every level

Oh wow this deserves its own thread!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, elodiebeaaa said:

According to Lisa Mccarley, Rosengart's firm reached out to a few people about seeking an international human rights tribunal to investigate Britney's case. He is going for the kill on every level

I don't know what half of that means, but it sounds good!!