Lawyer Mathew Rosengart reportedly wants to represent Britney, will attend hearing on Wednesday

2 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

According to Lisa Mccarley, Rosengart's firm reached out to a few people about seeking an international human rights tribunal to investigate Britney's case. He is going for the kill on every level

this is my first post here, and I am not sure why I decided to write anything... I never acitvly participated in this forum... im a fan and a jurist... but not from US... still, im  interested in all the legal stuff...

however this made me so sad... why, why a celebrity lawyer, why not an expert in this matter... why? why?

+ news on the reaching out to the internationa tribunal???? which please???? in Haag??? I dont know should I cry or laugh.... you can't just reach an international tribunal... there are procedures which you have exhaust to even file a claim...

hope this all is just regular fake news and that in the near future we can expect a professional with experiance on conservatorship cases to represent Britney... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

According to Lisa Mccarley, Rosengart's firm reached out to a few people about seeking an international human rights tribunal to investigate Britney's case. He is going for the kill on every level

Seems hyperbolic to me but go off Lisa! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

13 minutes ago, StrangestLove7 said:

this is my first post here, and I am not sure why I decided to write anything... I never acitvly participated in this forum... im a fan and a jurist... but not from US... still, im  interested in all the legal stuff...

however this made me so sad... why, why a celebrity lawyer, why not an expert in this matter... why? why?

+ news on the reaching out to the internationa tribunal???? which please???? in Haag??? I dont know should I cry or laugh.... you can't just reach an international tribunal... there are procedures which you have exhaust to even file a claim...

hope this all is just regular fake news and that in the near future we can expect a professional with experiance on conservatorship cases to represent Britney... 

It would not be good for an expert on conservatorship cases to handle Britney's case because there is a lot of cronyism and corruption in the conservatorship world. If a lawyer handles lots of conservatorship cases, that means they don't just get people out of conservatorships but put people into them. Adam Streisand, the lawyer (who is involved in the conservatorship world) that tried to represent her at the beginning could have fought harder to get another medical professional to weigh in but he didn't. Rosengart is a high powered attorney who's very familiar with the entertainment industry and white collar crime, has experience as a federal prosecutor and thus is ideally suited to Britney's situation. He is not enmeshed in the conservatorship world like Ingham or Streisand. He has won lots of difficult cases and I'm sure he knows more than you do about what's possible for Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Was just watching MSNBC and they had on a formal federal prosecutor and the NYT journalist who broke the story about Rosengart attending the hearing on Wednesday. Both said that if Britney were to retain Rosengart as a lawyer, it’ll be really good for her strategically.

They said Rosengart is principled and aggressively defends his clients, and he’s sharp enough to potentially pursue criminal charges for Jamie/other folks involved for their treatment of Britney throughout the conservatorship! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Sue Jamie and Lou, Daddy Rosengart! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

At this point i think it's pretty obvious that she will get out of this situation, she spoke up about this Nightmare to the court and to the world sounding pretty ***** lucid, she will be freed.

The question is, how hard will team con and her family be punished... A good lawyer would hopefully make them pay and expose this trasvesty once and for all! They need to pay, i hope Rosengart Is the right man.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, generation glory said:

YES!!! All of this!! Exactly!! Thank you, Jeff!😘❤️ When will N*ck L*ch*y??😜 jk😁

exactly my thoughts from day one... i'm glad people are FINALLY seeing it that way.

whatever mental health issues she has today - IF ANY, BECAUSE I DOUBT IT - have been caused by the conservatorship 100,000%

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm trying to keep my expectations leveled, but this sounds so promising! Rosengart sounds like exactly the type of lawyer Britney needs on her side. I hope it being released publicly now is further incentivizing Penny to approve this. She better! It will be a deciding point for her either way and speak to her true allegiance.  I hope Rosengart (and a team) then prosecute Team Con and fully expose their crimes to the fullest extent of the law. Queen Lisa Maccarley's comments sound promising too! This is shaping up to be a really critical hearing Wednesday... 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna is paying for the services of Rosengart, so they can't say no, cos This one is in someone else..

So go on Team Con try to deny a lawyer being paid by a women's net worth bigger than your own bank account.  

Wait what? How do you know madge is paying for him and penny is the only one who can say no if she approves him tomorrow colon would be forced to pay his fees 

• Haha 1
On 7/12/2021 at 2:01 PM, elodiebeaaa said:

It would not be good for an expert on conservatorship cases to handle Britney's case because there is a lot of cronyism and corruption in the conservatorship world. If a lawyer handles lots of conservatorship cases, that means they don't just get people out of conservatorships but put people into them. Adam Streisand, the lawyer (who is involved in the conservatorship world) that tried to represent her at the beginning could have fought harder to get another medical professional to weigh in but he didn't. Rosengart is a high powered attorney who's very familiar with the entertainment industry and white collar crime, has experience as a federal prosecutor and thus is ideally suited to Britney's situation. He is not enmeshed in the conservatorship world like Ingham or Streisand. He has won lots of difficult cases and I'm sure he knows more than you do about what's possible for Britney.

I’m absolutely in love with this post… preachhhh  

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Wait what? How do you know madge is paying for him and penny is the only one who can say no if she approves him tomorrow colon would be forced to pay his fees 

Madonna mentions were getting you out of jail, Thursday morning he gets thrown in, and he has a connection to Madonna.  

Connect the dots. She has an investment now in Rosengart