Do you think Britney will ever make music again?

I think she will, Britney didn't had a voice in her album for 13 years so maybe she'll come back and do something which she really wants to! 

She never said she wanted to retire herself - she always wanted a hiatus. Britney is a strong person, industry have shown her respect it's her family and media which didn't now things have changed, people are showing support so I do believe she will come back stronger than ever. 

But, this can be wrong also I don't know. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I think she loves what she does when she has freedom and creative drive over it and given her desire to reveal her unreleased stuffs, I think she will make music again and it will be different.

please imagine blackout 2.0 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2

I don’t think she’ll retire completely. Maybe a project here or there but definitely not as big as an album or a massive tour. It’s kinda sad because I became a fan in 2017 so I’ve never experienced a Britney era. But being part of this #FreeBritney movement has been incredibly rewarding! Love and support my girl!

• Love 3