Do you think Britney will ever make music again?

I think at some point she will. It’s a huge part of who she is as a person so I don’t think she will ever really retire. I think she will however take a longer hiatus after she is free to actually do what it is she wants to do since she’s been locked up and controlled for 13 years.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think so, The industry politics really did a thing to herself as a human being..

She refused to be an idol or an icon, by being the usual Joan of arc unreachable status like Beyonce, Madonna or even a Michael Jackson type Music artist. Great music, but unrelatable as a human being..

Do I also feel she'll get the respect for putting mental health awareness at a time when it wasn't discussed, no cos as we see that basically started with generation Z type pop stars Justin bieber and Ariana grande, as Britney's generation of celebrities made fun of it, Katy Perry for perfect example as both her and Britney are older millennials, so I feel no..

Unless there is some serious apologies by the industry to her, and very sincere, I see her basically saying F U, I gave you Music and made pop cool in the US, only to be treated as a joke by critics and the industry as a whole. 

I think her next album will be bigger than ever…she is back in game by being so relatable. 
she will probably take a break for a year or so and then start working on some creative projects. 
I doubt she will do any thing controversial this time but her next projects will be more relatable to general audience. I am 300% sure her 21 ( like Adele’s album) is coming soon

• Love 3

I respect whatever she chooses to do, but I think she will, as long as she’s in a good place and has control.

I remember she said she’ll make 10 more albums a few years ago.

I don’t know in what capacity she will be creating, but I don’t see her going anywhere.

• Love 2

I hope she comes back once she has full control of her music and career. I do fear that she will no longer want to part of the industry. It has harmed her too much. I mean, how could she trust a new manager/team now? I wouldn't trust a single person if I were in her shoes.

• Love 3

I don't see how it's possible. My gut feeling is everything has just been tainted. I wouldn't want to go back to something that I perhaps used to enjoy but got absolutely ruined for me. This is probably why I've been in a cage for so long. I've been told so many things to do for this career of mine, **** that I didn't want to do. How many things has Britney truly wanted to do for these last 13 years and how many were "You're doing it. You will shut up and deal. I don't care if you don't like that song, that album, don't want to do this tour, this show. You're gonna ******* do it. You hear me?! Get your *** out there and you put on a show that you're into this."

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She herself probably doesn’t know the answer to this yet. However I fully believe she’ll be back at some point, I can just feel it. She still has a passion to be creative and dance, she just wants to do it on her own terms and in her own time. 

She’ll probably be back after getting married and having a baby, some 3 or 4 years from now. 

There’s also the chance she takes a short break and then comes back quickly to wrap up some contracts (*not to imply anything would be rushed or half-assed though) before disappearing for a long time. I can see her taking both routes? I’m sure we’ll get plenty of Britney-approved music either way  :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

BUT OBVIOUSLY, all we want is what makes her most happy 💙

• Love 2

I talked the other day with a friend who isn't even a fan. She believes that like all these years she cannot express herself artistically, with this possibility of her being more independent, we think she can do it. One thing I'm sure of, this cycle she's in will be a watershed in her life. She will either choose to be an artist of another level or she'll retire. I was pissed to hear that the family was spending her fortunes, I figured at least they were worried about the boys' future. Like college for example

• Like 1
7 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I don't see how it's possible. My gut feeling is everything has just been tainted. I wouldn't want to go back to something that I perhaps used to enjoy but got absolutely ruined for me. This is probably why I've been in a cage for so long. I've been told so many things to do for this career of mine, **** that I didn't want to do. How many things has Britney truly wanted to do for these last 13 years and how many were "You're doing it. You will shut up and deal. I don't care if you don't like that song, that album, don't want to do this tour, this show. You're gonna ******* do it. You hear me?! Get your *** out there and you put on a show that you're into this."

I think quite the opposite....

Britneys next album and tour could be her most successful ever...even If its smaller..less dates etc.. there is so much hype around britney new releases and hopefully next time she will be FREE... the GP and media will be so excited.. did you see her in the circus tour?? When she wants to slay britney can f.u.cking slay

Imagine the confidence she'll bring knowing she has full artistic freedom and that her fans helped her and never lost faith

At this point I don't care about charts..charts mean nothing anymore.. I just want deep meaningful videos that havnt been scrapped and that are Britneys vision.. 

By saying 'I think her careers tainted' your basically letting jamie win.. 

I Only want her to make music if SHE wants to and I think she will when the time is right

• Love 2