Do you think Britney will ever make music again?

I think she will, Britney didn't had a voice in her album for 13 years so maybe she'll come back and do something which she really wants to! 

She never said she wanted to retire herself - she always wanted a hiatus. Britney is a strong person, industry have shown her respect it's her family and media which didn't now things have changed, people are showing support so I do believe she will come back stronger than ever. 

But, this can be wrong also I don't know. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I’m pretty certain the label will release some “new” unreleased music at some point.

One of my worst nightmares!

They shouldn’t be able to monetize Britney’s hidden gems. All of the stans know Britney’s best music is her unreleased :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I think she loves what she does when she has freedom and creative drive over it and given her desire to reveal her unreleased stuffs, I think she will make music again and it will be different.

please imagine blackout 2.0 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2

I don’t think she’ll retire completely. Maybe a project here or there but definitely not as big as an album or a massive tour. It’s kinda sad because I became a fan in 2017 so I’ve never experienced a Britney era. But being part of this #FreeBritney movement has been incredibly rewarding! Love and support my girl!

• Love 3