Do you think Britney will ever make music again?

i dont like speculating rn but if i were to guess- id say yes 100%. part of me thinks she’ll want to capitalize off all these eyes on her once she gets her freedom and  do a quick album release post conservatorship that harnesses the trauma that shes been through. it’d be a super smart business scheme but she owes us literally NOOOTTTHIIINGGGG. brit has said before that she likes money though and i think her business sensibility goes unnoticed. 

the other part of me thinks she’ll take 10 years and just do it for fun in her 50s.  i think the second scenario is most likely. 

58 minutes ago, dojaknee said:

didnt both larry & her son say she’s gonna retire ?:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yeah that’s what THEY said.

But on June 23rd, during her testimony we heard the words directly from her mouth “a 2-3 year break”.

So what Larry said might be true or might not be. When Britney is free she can decide how she’s feeling about recording new music and tours again herself. And she can even change her mind if she wants to.

If Britney wants to permanently retire I honestly wouldn’t blame her and would support her 100%.

• Love 5

Hmm I don't think she'll ever release music or perform again after all this. I mean it'd be really weird for the GP to accept a comeback after all she's been through in the music industry :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: And it'd be even more weird to release music in the future just because she needs money :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:    

so no, imo she's pretty much done with her career :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1

As someone who is rather creative person myself (note; talent=/=creativity :dead_falling_wig_dying:), I would say that you can never kill someone's creativity and passion towards art.  

This is why I would say that Britney will never stop loving making music and dancing. OG fans remember how passionate she can be when she has FREEDOM to do anything. Just listen ITZ, Chaotic/"original doll" and Blackout demos and you can hear how she's playing with her voice and trying different styles and all that. She truly shines when she has her creative freedom :wink_britney_everytime_white:

However everyone around her have been trying to silence her and suffocate her creativity. From her label shelfing song to her producers completely changing songs to her family/management forcing her to record songs she's not even liking. Ending conservatorship is just the first step to stop the control over her life, the next step is her to find herself a GOOD TEAM/management and GOOD record deal with creative freedom. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Otherwise I wouldn't expect her to record new music anytime soon. But I will be happy if she feels happy about it :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4

I think Britney has art in her soul. I don’t think it’ll be an album right away... 

when she is free, I believe she’ll move away somewhere fun for awhile, have another baby, write a tell all book during her hiatus from music/performing, and then I could see her releasing new music that she has 100% say over- nothing we’ve really heard before. I think she might teach a few dance classes here and there too. 
But I’m predicting at least one book and a baby for sure in the future and I am 100% supportive of whatever she wants to do! This is just my opinion. :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

She won’t stop making music, she recorded Blackout while pregnant and wrote Someday while she was pregnant so I can definitely her getting inspired. She enjoys listening to music and dancing so no doubt she’ll want to make music she can dance to. 

She has a recording studio in her home so why not use it when she gets inspired. There’s a reason she says two to three years off, she misses performing but wants to be at her best. Also I feel it will be a great confidence booster for her to achieve something that is her own rather than listening to daddy.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised or upset if she didn't...

but honestly...so many artists release music and don't tour, don't have to do anything they don't wanna do.......I could see her being interested in releasing whatever she wants, being completely in control over her craft...I could see her wanting to experience that after so many albums not being on her terms. 

She will ! I am 300% sure

Some considerations from past:

1. After circus she realize that this conservatorship will never end so she lost her motivation during FF as she didn’t had much creative control

2. with BJ and Glosy she didn’t had much motivation because she knows that irrespective of how commercial success her album are she will live on a budget

3. with freedom she will have more creative control and no one can pushes her to do what she doesn’t what to..so she will

4. she already mention couple of times that she want to make blackout 2

5 right now if she even show an internet to work all these vultures will never let her free.

• Love 4

Do you remember when she was taking a break after itz and what she told then?

"I think I should rephrase myself from my previous letters when I was talking about taking a 'break'. What I meant was I am taking a break from being told what to do. ... It's cool when you look at someone and don't know whether they are at work or play since it's all the same to them. The things I've been doing for work lately have been so much fun, because it's not like work to me anymore. I've been even more 'hands on' in my management and the business side of things, and I feel more in control than ever."

I think that when she will fell freedom, inspiration and happiness, she will get back to us 

• Love 6

I am sure Britney will be back.

“That’s big-league, and my opinion is she would do even better now,” Waddell said. “Spears could sell out major arenas around the world, and possibly stadiums. I can’t speak to all the noise around her, but Britney Spears is an untapped goldmine as a touring artist. She could go out now and do $250-$350 million ticket sales on tour, and that’s conservative. There are a ton of variables, but the potential is definitely there.”

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2021-07-01/britney-spears-conservatorship-comeback-return?fbclid=IwAR1RcPXikwWuaomEN6yqI1villr1T9kdSaDhopU_1eX9Yf_gDt3bk8z4eIc

We won't let britney retire without a farewell tour.

• Love 3

obviously the focal point right now is getting her free from all this insanity, BUT I truly believe at some point she will want to perform and create something new. I'd love to hear her writing songs about her story but either path she goes, as long as she is happy and free I'm sold :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 2