What's was the deal with POM costumes?

On 7/9/2021 at 5:58 PM, Martian_M00d said:

I think Britney just wants to go back to crop tops, loose pants, and sneakers Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

I wish she would go back to comfortable shoes. I imagine it’s hard to really throw yourself into dancing and gymnastic moves when you’re in freakin stilettos 👠 👠 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/9/2021 at 8:00 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

The POM outfits during 2016-2017 weren't that bad, it had even some awesome, but the outfits on the POM 2018 Tour were just terrible :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Jamie probably didn't want to pay for extra luggage so he started cutting up her outfits so he could save a couple dollars to spend on pain meds ..(oh cmon jamie..that colon didn't rupture from nothing, you whacked out pillpopper)

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

😂😂😂 yes, Britney was always trying to make live acoustic versions of her songs and her team kept pushing for playback!

I havnt seen the previous comments..but isn't that essentially what happened to britney Jean??

Britney recorded some personal lyrics some great notes genuinely thought the album would reflect that ...left the rest to will.i.am.. who was under the control of her father..who then took her personal lyrics and dipped them in edm random beats..basically ruining her vision.. britney didn't even talk about bj after its release..she was pissed off..and when she tried to sing alien..they immediately started the song without her mic... her dad has been making her look weak for years.. you do understand the cship allows jamie to censor britney for live TV..basically he's forcing her to lipsynch ..she had to ask permission for 'something to talk about' 

Jamie has to keep her down but also has to give her 1 little way to 'prove haters' that way he secures his job and paychecks..