There is no evidence Britney abused illicit *****.

Britney never had a **** problem. But she certainly had no desire to be a superstar. Her team has probably always told Britney that she had mental health problems. But she was just dissatisfied with her life. All psychiatrists have prescribed medication for her instead of telling her to change her life. Britney should just stop all medication and cleanse her body of all the crap. My mind tells me britney is also mentally healthy and all the psychiatrists just want to make money. Nobody can look into a person's soul. This profession suffers from overconfidence.
If you are a rich healthy person, go to a psychiatrist and he will tell you that you are sick

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney never had a **** problem. But she certainly had no desire to be a superstar. Her team has probably always told Britney that she had mental health problems. But she was just dissatisfied with her life. All psychiatrists have prescribed medication for her instead of telling her to change her life. Britney should just stop all medication and cleanse her body of all the crap. My mind tells me britney is also mentally healthy and all the psychiatrists just want to make money. Nobody can look into a person's soul. This profession suffers from overconfidence.
Go to the psychiatrist as a healthy person and he will tell you are sick

There were multiple videos though where she definitely appeared… different. Let’s not say things that we don’t know. You may be right about her not having a problem. However, you may be wrong and it could be very well true. She did mention she went to AA meetings. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Even if she did it wouldn’t be a reason to be trapped in an abusive conservatorship forever.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Lol after 13 years of guardianship everyone should finally be clean.
All **** stories always came from the press, Lutfi, or her team. Officially, you could never prove **** use. No matter what time.

Britney Spears' blood and urine test, taken during her 72-hour stay at Cedars Sinai Clinic in Los Angeles, is negative. There are no indications of illegal ***** or alcohol, they say. The star was therefore officially designated as "clean". An unspecified source said, "The test shows she is clean. The woman is as clean as anyone can be."

It had previously been alleged that Spears swallowed more than 100 prescription ***** - including diet pills, pain relievers and antiallergic ***** - and washed them down with a cocktail in a 36-hour excess. The "Gimme More" singer was rushed to hospital last Thursday under dramatic circumstances following a dispute over the return of her two sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline. Police officers arriving at Spears' home alleged that Spears was "under the influence of an unknown substance".  https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article1530995/Popstar-Britney-Spears-clean-aber-nackt.html

• Like 3

I have never believed and bought that britney was a heavy **** user or an alcoholic as it was appeared the case to be in GP’s minds. However, she kinda changed it for me when she mentioned the AAs. She maybe had issues. But that again does not justify her being in the cship for so long. Cmon

• Like 1

Remember reports that she and her friends went into bathroom stalls at clubs to reportedly do *****. And that story about how she sniffed coke off a guy's D.

I knew a kid whose sister did ***** and he was telling me about it and how she sometimes hung out with Britney at clubs and they did it. We were talking about Britney and he brought that up about co****e and m***.

Do you remember this ?

William Spears, 49, told has told The Sun newspaper Britney started drinking when she was a 13-year-old Mickey Mouse Club presenter and dabbled with ***** from the age of 14. By the age of 18, he said Britney had tried "just about everything - co****e, crystal m***, ecstasy.”

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/britney-drunk-at-13-says-uncle/news-story/f3136f939914799fd3fdb7e0a4990055?sv=19afaad8e3c721073a5346e1144a8e8b

• Like 1
On 7/4/2021 at 6:37 AM, kleinbritney said:

If you are a rich healthy person, go to a psychiatrist and he will tell you that you are sick

I fully agree with you. 

I'm not trying to project my ideas on her, but based on following her since 1997 and everything we've seen and known about her and of her...I think she loved singing and dancing, but I think her parents exploited her talents and her gifts and ultimately she became a pop star because her parents pushed her to become one. I really don't think she ever wanted to become a world superstar...Of course there were moments she enjoyed the life and had fun, but she always seems to distance herself from the stereotype and the life. At one point I think she figured there was no way out (even though there was) but so many people depended on her and probably kept pushing her and molded her dreams into the dreams they had for her...Ultimately she just accepted it...But I also believe she would be so much better and so much healthier away from Hollywood and the music industry. 

On 7/4/2021 at 8:09 AM, Frankie8 said:

Remember reports that she and her friends went into bathroom stalls at clubs to reportedly do *****. And that story about how she sniffed coke off a guy's D.

I knew a kid whose sister did ***** and he was telling me about it and how she sometimes hung out with Britney at clubs and they did it. We were talking about Britney and he brought that up about co****e and m***.

I mean even without knowing someone personally that knew her, she hung out with Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan…that really says enough. Sober people don’t hang out with people that get high and Paris and Lindsey were well known caught **** users. So it’s very likely she was too. And probably was for a few years. Right around the In the Zone area she seemed to party a lot and with those known to use *****. I still think it’s no ones business unless she wants to confess and talk about her struggles. Hopefully it’s something she’s overcome, because some people don’t and go back to their **** of choice no matter what. 

• Love 1

Britney probably did do hard ***** when she was younger let’s be honest with ourselves :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

She even said herself that she used to attend AA meetings. That isn’t proof she was a **** addict, but she definitely dabbled as per the stories above and had issues with control

Absolutely DOES NOT warrant a conservatorship tho

• Like 1

Honestly why does it matter if she used ***** illicit or otherwise 13 years ago? The claim is not outlandish or outside the realm of possibility. What I take issue with is that you seem offended at the prospect she had an issue with substances at all… this is what we call *stigma*. Personally I think there’s nothing wrong in the idea that Britney may have had a struggle with addiction or substance abuse and she conquered it. She said herself in her June 23rd testimony she attended A.A. And she made friends there with other women who she wasn’t allowed to see. Which is very sad because if you’re educated in addiction therapy you’ll know that the opposite of addiction is connection. There’s nothing wrong with people having gone through the struggle with addiction. There’s no shame in that. 

If she’s clean and mentally healthy and happy what does it matter whether or not it’s insinuated or indicated she had substance issues 13 years ago like really? Of all the things you could be peeved about, how dare investigative journalists report there was some degree of substance abuse. Stop with your stigmatizing of real life struggles and move along with something more constructive with your time. 👍🏻

On 7/4/2021 at 3:37 AM, kleinbritney said:

Britney never had a **** problem.

You don’t know that as fact. You’re entitled to your opinion but you can’t make assertions as statement of fact when you honestly don’t know the true answer. 

And who f^cking cares if she did? Honestly.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

You don’t know that as fact. You’re entitled to your opinion but you can’t make assertions as statement of fact when you honestly don’t know the true answer. 

And who f^cking cares if she did? Honestly.

Honestly I agree with this and just want to reinforce it - WHO THE **** CARES IF SHE DID.

Living in London - majority of the adults I know take some form of recreational *****. Yes it’s “wrong” in the sense that it’s illegal in most parts of the world but it’s no grounds for a conservatorship and really it’s not the worst thing in the world.

• Love 3