Probate Court Notes in Advance of July 14th Court Date

How is it that they aren’t required to have capacity declarations but she is also found to be unable to provide her own medical care. Like with no basis at all they just said “hey she’s unable to make medical decision because we say she is **** a doctor agreeing on it.”

• Like 8
1 minute ago, AP4 said:

How is it that they aren’t required to have capacity declarations but she is also found to be unable to provide her own medical care. Like with no basis at all they just said “hey she’s unable to make medical decision because we say she is **** a doctor agreeing on it.”

Apparently legally they can deem this. 🤦‍♀️ So the only part that they are unsure of is whether Britney agrees to the Conservatorship or not (finding 2)

3 minutes ago, icybaby said:

This says she does not lacks medical capacity and conservatorship is voluntary while Britney said she does want it to end. I am confused even more

But then they say she can’t make her own medical decisions and that’s up to the conservator… which means all the stuff they do against her will in regards to like the IUD is legal? 

• Love 2

I'm confused because I don't understand which notes come from which party.

The evidentiary hearing was proposed by Jamie, wasn't it? That part I understand they want Britney to be present in that hearing, and they basically don't want Jodi as conservator of the person, because they claim Britney's accusations involve decisions made by the conservatorship of the person, which in the past two years has been in charge of Jodi (not accurate though).

The first notes make everything more confusing because they keep being carried from the early hearings of this year.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

But then they say she can’t make her own medical decisions and that’s up to the conservator… which means all the stuff they do against her will in regards to like the IUD is legal? 

what I get is that now Jamie's party is saying she IS able to do all that stuff, but is Jodi's fault that she hasn't been able, thus they don't want her to be the permanent conservator

it also says Objector (Jamie) does not want to be conservator of the person again

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

What I understand is that in WRITING the conservatorship was voluntary or so they told the judge and the court, while all this time Britney had been coerced to submit to their abuse or else she would be punished…I believe her when she said she didn’t know she could request to terminate. 

Hence the need for Britney to openly talk about what happened prior to 2018. Her testimony last week was very strong and scared them, but wasnt all there is to uncover about her case. In my honest opinion, Britney might doesnt even know about this "voluntary" talk. She has to speak about what they told her this is, thats if they said a thing at all. Hell, she just learned she has the right to petition to terminate. And more importantly, she has to tell what did they use against her to force her to comply all these years. We know what they used, but she needs to say it loud and clear so there are no doubts.

• Love 8

It seems like a cluster****...the temporary cship wasn’t voluntary since they played dirty with the 5150/notice/dementia claim so technically during that time, would she even be considered to have had legal capacity to consent to the voluntary cship?  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Hence the need for Britney to openly talk about what happened prior to 2018. Her testimony last week was very strong and scared them, but wasnt all there is to uncover about her case. In my honest opinion, Britney might doesnt even know about this "voluntary" talk. She has to speak about what they told her this is, thats if they said a thing at all. Hell, she just learned she has the right to petition to terminate. And more importantly, she has to tell what did they use against her to force her to comply all these years. We know what they used, but she needs to say it loud and clear so there are no doubts.

YES 100,000 %
I hope she brings notes with her with EVERY SINGLE point she has to cover. She needs to say absolutely everything.