Ingham told Bessemer Trust the Conservatorship was Voluntary

3 hours ago, Persona said:

I mean there's no denying they're more concerned about their own bums, but they really helped Britney with that particular point. Pretty much calling Ingham a liar publicly - which he is. But Bessemer saying that in an official statement holds a lot of weight.

nah she wouldnt have been in this whole mess if not for them

bc what drove britney to that particular point?? it wasnt just the media

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

LOCK HIM UP :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

In a declaration attached to Bessemer Trust’s Application to Resign that was filed today, the company states that it was told by Sam Ingham that the conservatorship was voluntary. In light of Britney’s statement to the Court on June 23rd, they do not believe that to be the case.

E5PLru7XwAAjhS2?format=jpg&name=medium

vol.jpg.3bec4d74cb7aad212e842f3a978b2e09.jpg

Sam Ingham needs to be indicted IMMEDIATELY 

Is all the papers available? So now we know inghan playing his play and lying on behalf of Britney. There is that termination paper?!Bessemer is out means Jamie will continue to missmanage her fortune and no audit can be done to prove they did smth fishy with her money. Lou probably allegedly also has connection with this. From november they were playing to show like smth can be done and after7 months -they just out. I am so dissapointed. And i am really angry.  And i start to think nothing ever will change for Britney. I just hope she won't perform so they can't make anymore money.

• Love 1

Why hasn’t Britney applied for Nee council already - as soon as it became apparent then Ingham hadn’t informed her that: she had the right to file to terminate or that she has a right to marry and have children? Or has she asked him to and he’s going to take seven months to file the paperwork?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The irony is...

Everything that Bessemer, Ingham, Viv, Jamie, and the entire gang are saying in their public statements is doing nothing but giving Britney legal ammunition.

They're practically writing the termination papers for her!

The only real issue that Britney is going to have legal wise, is that Judge!

Get a new Judge cause Penny is not following the law of the land well, nor thinking of Britney wellbeing as a whole

• Like 2

But is there reality there cship can be voluntary. Like hello i want to be restricted of my rights even if i do not have any reason to be under it. It is really strange that firm says they believed it was voluntary. Or did they mean financial one. Can financial 1 be asked by a person for no health reason just bc he feels like he needs it and be voluntary? I am really confused

3 hours ago, Mrmaxwoo said:

Why hasn’t Britney applied for Nee council already - as soon as it became apparent then Ingham hadn’t informed her that: she had the right to file to terminate or that she has a right to marry and have children? Or has she asked him to and he’s going to take seven months to file the paperwork?

And then he  will forget to pay 90 bucks so it will take another 7 months to pay and another 7 to file again. I can't with this man. So stupid. He better file that ternination papers and run to the other country as fast as he can. I am sure he had enough money to never work again. 

8 hours ago, neverover said:

Did Bessemer Trust really look surprised in last hearing tho? I get the feeling that they already knew that this was involuntary, but the case blew up and they don’t want to get involved in the bad press. 

It's actually not involuntary.

It's a voluntary conservatorship...The issue is that nobody informed Britney that she could file to terminate whenever she wanted.