Ingham told Bessemer Trust the Conservatorship was Voluntary

1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Maybe it was technically voluntary.

"Britney, agree to the conservatorship or else you'll never see your children again!" 

I think there's simply not more than this, this is the point. And I think it kept her silent for years. Then when the restraining order against Jamie was filled, and she got what, 25% time only with the kids? She decided enough was enough. If i'm not mistaken that was the first time, back in 2019, that she really started fighting. And now here we are, she probably decided it will be either 0% or 100% now, no more using her kids as blackmail. They're getting older anyway, so soon enough it won't be an issue no more.

• Like 2

Samuel ingham must be investigated and he must be replaced by a lawyer of  Britney’s choice. He lied many times to keep the con going.

•  In 13 years he did not inform Britney about her right to petition to terminate. 
  • Lied to Bessemer trust about this conservatorship being voluntary
  • He has not filed a petition even after Britney’s statements. 

Ingham is team Con and is complicit and so is judge Penny

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn't be shocked if they've already reached out to Britney to ask if they can manage her Estate once the conservatorship is terminated.

It would be wise of them from a business standpoint.

But werent they chosen by Britney herself or Im mistaken? I know one thing is the c-ship and another story is the addition of an unbiased institution such as Bessemer, but now I wonder (cant remember tbh) if bringing Bessemer Trust was a Britney's decision or someone else requested for it. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

15 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Ingham is team Con and is complicit and so is judge Penny

Im not informed enough to say if judges have the power to terminate a c-ship without an official petition but if they don’t, lets remember Britney's party (Satan sh1tngham to be more specific) hasnt done anything on her benefit while Jamie's and Jodi's parties have already submitted not 1 not 2 but 3 petitions in just one week.

So, from that perspective and assuming the judge cannot terminate it without a petition, I would totally understand she hasnt done it simply because it hasnt been formally and legally requested through docs. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

My guess... it 'technically' is voluntary... but they gaslit, drugged, blackmailed her children, her bf, and career to the point she had no choice.  She made it clear she didn't even know it can be terminated... so I'm sure she was never even told that was an option. 

Ingham is just as scummy as her father.  I'm sure he and the judge are close with her father.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Im not informed enough to say if judges have the power to terminate a c-ship without an official petition but if they don’t, lets remember Britney's party (Satan sh1tngham to be more specific) hasnt done anything on her benefit while Jamie's and Jodi's parties have already submitted not 1 not 2 but 3 petitions in just one week.

So, from that perspective and assuming the judge cannot terminate it without a petition, I would totally understand she hasnt done it simply because it hasnt been formally and legally requested through docs. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Yes I agree that the judge cannot terminate without a petition but, following Britney’s testimony, the judge’s key takeaway was the “care plan” and after Sam mentioned his “client” had not instructed him to file a petition to terminate, you would expect her to comment that Britney clearly stated she wanted the conservatorship to terminate. They all brushed right past it. 

• Like 3