Ingham told Bessemer Trust the Conservatorship was Voluntary

9 minutes ago, Soso said:

I don’t think he is THAT stupid to tell them such a thing if it was false. He wouldn’t ruin his career this way. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

i think Britney may have agree at some point because they were blackmailing her. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Yes he would. For the past 13 years, Britney's abuse has been the best kept secret...People start getting cocky when they've been getting away with crimes for so long.

• Like 2

He is the worst attorney ever!!!!! Also I can’t stop thinking about those certain accounts that kept on telling everyone to ~trust the process~ and that he has a plan!! Calling him KINGHAM. 

So many people have tried to gaslit and discredit the #FreeBritney movement. No more. There’s no turning back now. Team Con is screwed. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

They did NOT expect her to speak up. It's like they covered all basis to keep the c-ship going but never thought Britney would talk. 

I wonder why they underestimated her so much?

*They did not expect her to speak publicly  

She already spoke two years ago but it wasn’t shared with the public. In return nothing was done and in Britney’s own words it only made things worse. They never intended for anyone to hear her side, EVER. Even the day of her statement they were scrambling to try and make the hearing private. They know they’re all guilty. It’s a lot harder to lie, cheat and steal when the entire world is watching 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Soso said:

I don’t think he is THAT stupid to tell them such a thing if it was false. He wouldn’t ruin his career this way. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

i think Britney may have agree at some point because they were blackmailing her. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Or they just conveniently ”forgot” to tell her it was voluntary and instead used scare tactics. Like she said she want aware she could petition to terminate until recently! Who was calling this prick Kingham again? I wanna see them, I’ll be waiting outside... 😅

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

LOCK HIM UP :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

In a declaration attached to Bessemer Trust’s Application to Resign that was filed today, the company states that it was told by Sam Ingham that the conservatorship was voluntary. In light of Britney’s statement to the Court on June 23rd, they do not believe that to be the case.

E5PLru7XwAAjhS2?format=jpg&name=medium

is there a page 2?

1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Maybe it was technically voluntary.

"Britney, agree to the conservatorship or else you'll never see your children again!" 

Have you forgotten already?

Britney did not know she could end the conservatorship. Ultimately, her options were never "be in the conservatorship or lose your kids",  it was "do this work thing or lose your kids".

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think Ingham is lying.

Neither is Vivian Thoreen.

They've known all along that the law says she can file to terminate without an evaluation...It's the visitation agreement with Kevin that is the issue...They have blackmailed her.

I think the issue is that because of what Britney has said it is evident that she didn’t know it was voluntary and Bessemer have been appointed in November 2020. Britney  has gone and told her story once already to the judge before they were appointed, so in that regard Ingram has kinda of lied to them leaving the impression that as it is voluntary and Britney hasn’t asked for it to be terminated she wanted to be in it. But clearly after 23 of June they realised that was never the case. So yeah in my opinion Ingham has kind of lied to them. 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, timito said:

I think the issue is that because of what Britney has said it is evident that she didn’t know it was voluntary and Bessemer have been appointed in November 2020. Britney  has gone and told her story once already to the judge before they were appointed, so in that regard Ingram has kinda of lied to them leaving the impression that as it is voluntary and Britney hasn’t asked for it to be terminated she wanted to be in it. But clearly after 23 of June they realised that was never the case. So yeah in my opinion Ingham has kind of lied to them. 

Oh, for sure that's what happened!

I meant that, legally speaking, the conservatorship is voluntary.

Britney can apply to terminate it at any time...She just didn't know she legally had the ability to do that.

• Like 3