Judge denies request to remove Jamie Spears as conservator over Britney's estate - old ruling from November 2020

5 minutes ago, Isla said:

I just saw this news.... this is ******* ridiculous, if only we could get rid of Penny. She doesn’t have a clue what she is doing.

That or she’s allegedly involved. A moron could see that Britney wants her Dad out. Why they’d keep him is unbelievable. The only explanation can be that it’s a working circle of greed. Allegedly. 

Nobody is thinking about Britney 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

That or she’s allegedly involved. A moron could see that Britney wants her Dad out. Why they’d keep him is unbelievable. The only explanation can be that it’s a working circle of greed. Allegedly. 

Nobody is thinking about Britney 

Yeah possibly.... it’s so sad, no one has Britney's interest at heart. No one cares about what she said last week! 

1 hour ago, legendoftherose said:

watching this on youtube and it absolutely breaks my heart in 1000000 pieces. Britney will be free and there has to be a reform. periodt. **** you california "sunshine" state.

And I thought I was going to have a good day today. Wow, this is absolutely heartbreaking.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah possibly.... it’s so sad, no one has Britney's interest at heart. No one cares about what she said last week! 

Because they allegedly don’t want to lose their pay outs. Why else would they still continue to force this poor woman into something that she clearly said she didn’t want to be part of! 

• Like 1

I said this before and I will say it again judge Penny is the ultimate evil in the entire thing. She’s a black female in a position of power so if anyone criticises the cship she can play the racism victim card and to get away with what she wants, which is Britney hard earned fortune.

Lou, Jamie, Jodi and the bunch are all criminals but penny is a criminal a hundredfold. 

6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I just feel like she’s never getting out of this. There are too many people against her and making money from it.

Penny must be getting paid. When Britney testified - Jamie should have been suspended with immediate effect until investigations went underway but literally NOTHING happened and isn’t going to happen. Everyone in that court room is corrupt she has no chance.

In a perfect world this would have been the case. 

• Like 1

“New court documents that were filed by the Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday show that the judge has denied a months-old request by Spears’ attorney, Samuel Ingham III, to remove her father, Jamie Spears, as her sole conservator. These documents are not in direct response to last week’s hearing, where Spears gave an explosive testimony; though Spears delivered a powerful 24-minute statement, the judge cannot make any ruling based on what she said as she still has yet to file a petition to terminate her conservatorship.”

9 hours ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

There are two things us Californians can do: We can request an investigation of Judge Brenda Penny and write to Governor Gavin Newsom. I know it might seem lame, but if enough of us do this, it might create more noise. If ya'll want the links I can post them.

I’m all ears.

39 minutes ago, maki93 said:

With Ingham messing up the papers, I think there will be a transition period before removing Jamie.

This is what I think too.  They get control of the finances, check them, bring up any issues, and then she files to terminate.  Strategically, this gives Britney more leverage as a) she has evidence, b) he can’t bar her from her own money or act as sole gatekeeper, c) if he does deny any request, the Trust can look at him and be like ‘why?’ And if he has no good excuse except he can or tries to intimidate them, they can destroy him. When Jamie surrenders control and they look, that’s when the real fireworks are gonna start.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Korb said:

“New court documents that were filed by the Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday show that the judge has denied a months-old request by Spears’ attorney, Samuel Ingham III, to remove her father, Jamie Spears, as her sole conservator. These documents are not in direct response to last week’s hearing, where Spears gave an explosive testimony; though Spears delivered a powerful 24-minute statement, the judge cannot make any ruling based on what she said as she still has yet to file a petition to terminate her conservatorship.”

I thought Britney and sam inghal already filed the petition? and if not who and what is blocking her from doing it? When she clearly stated that she wants to petition for the whole conservatorship to end., both for the estate and the person.

3 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

watching this on youtube and it absolutely breaks my heart in 1000000 pieces. Britney will be free and there has to be a reform. periodt. **** you california "sunshine" state.

How is a conservatorship legal? I don't understand? No one will ever oversees my personal business ever! 

Its time to hold her accountable. This judge is a fraud.  there should be enough people out there, rallys, celebs speaking up and even taking this case to congress for Britney to be freed. They are all working together to keep things going, from the judge to britneys own lawyer. Its obvious. More pressure from the people is needed tbh

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Oh, don't you worry she will be investigated and looked over.  There is no way this woman will walk away without showing her involvement in this scam, I feel it.  It might not be right away but it will come to light!

Judge Reva Goetz needs to be investigated as well, she is very corrupt.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

How is a conservatorship legal? I don't understand? No one will ever oversees my personal business ever! 

Well then you better hope you're never forced into a conservatorship. It's not like people have that choice. That's the scary thing about this, it could happen to ANY of us if we have money.

3 hours ago, rennen said:

TMZ's spin on this and the title of the thread is really misleading. We've known this for months.

What is annoying about the way TMZ report things is that other media outlets simply do a copy/paste without giving all the facts.

It is very click bait and it's nothing new - I don't know why people are going on like it is.