Judge denies request to remove Jamie Spears as conservator over Britney's estate - old ruling from November 2020

Judge Brenda Penny denied a request to remove Jamie Spears as conservator over Britney's estate.

Britney's court-appointed attorney Sam Ingham asked the court to suspend Jamie from his role as conservator back in November, TMZ reports. They claim Ingham wanted Jamie replaced by Bessemer Trust, who would have become the sole conservator of her estate. The judge denied the motion.

Per TMZ:

"Ingham, for whatever reason, just let things sit for months -- he was supposed to file certain papers for Bessemer's new role to take effect. Finally -- just recently -- Ingham filed legal docs that Bessemer be made co-conservator. The judge just approved that, but also said Jamie will stay as co-conservator himself. The judge also reiterated that Ingham's request to suspend Jamie was denied."

They add: 

"It's important to note, the judge signed this order keeping Jamie in place AFTER Britney's testimony last week."

Oh and another thing: Bessemer Trust has not ever been co-conservator over the state (despite reports for months that they have. The docs were never officially submitted until now). 

TMZ believes Ingham will file another motion to try and remove Jamie. We'll believe it when we see it.

Despite Britney's heartbreaking testimony - that she's in an abusive conservatorship  with her father at the helm, whom she wants out of the picture - her dad will remain in power (alongside Bessemer) for the time being.

THIS IS AN OLD RULING FROM NOVEMBER 2020

denied.jpg.ba0e8ea3d49bcbf02f6e92fa534fe104.jpg

Just now, Slave4yew said:

Disgusting. The broad is being paid off and needs to be investigated. There’s a special place in hell for everyone involved. 

Oh, don't you worry she will be investigated and looked over.  There is no way this woman will walk away without showing her involvement in this scam, I feel it.  It might not be right away but it will come to light!

• Like 1

I wouldn’t get too wound up over this guys, it appears just to be final confirmation from the November 2020 hearing. That’s how I’m seeing it anyway?

However, Penny better agree to terminate when it’s filed or all hell will break loose!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly how is Bill Cosby out of jail and Britney remains trapped!

I seriously can't believe he was let out and yet our girl continues to suffer. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I feel so angry and heartbroken for all the women he hurt. 

The justice system is so f.ucking broken and corrupt. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I seriously can't believe he was let out and yet our girl continues to suffer. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I feel so angry and heartbroken for all the women he hurt. 

The justice system is so f.ucking broken and corrupt. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

Exactly huntea :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

9 minutes ago, jennyj said:

It's official....the judge is corrupt too.... it was obvious how she acted during and after Britney's testimony, and this just further proves it.

But you're not lying. I've been saying it for years now and always get someone attacking me with their "this is how court works" or some bull****.  It might be how court works but that doesn't mean its working the right way.  And anyone with an ounce of common sense can see there is absolutely shadiness happening behind the scenes.  No offense but you can't call out Jamie and company for their disgusting behavior without realizing the judges are part of why it's happening because they are involved with the logistics just as much.  Hell, they make the final decisions on most of it and okay this ****.  No one is that blind.