Judge denies request to remove Jamie Spears as conservator over Britney's estate - old ruling from November 2020

I think Britney should just do her own thing. And if anyone opposes her, she just say, well it was illegal for you to put me into a conservatorship in the first place since you didn't allow me to pick my own legal representative. Once you sort that out, then you can arrest me. She can go to any court attest to this. Britney should just do it imo. Defy them all so she can bring them ALL down and face their BULLISH. 

6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

TMZ is messy & really doing bad journalism. A lot of sites are reporting that the judge refuse to remove Jamie after Britney testimony & that’s just not true. Shame on them!! They making this way worst than what it has to be. 

Right…

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea but she just signed it. Meaning Jamie still remains (despite Ingham's attempt to remove him). He is now co-conservator alongside Bessemer Trust. 

Unless I'm misunderstanding?

Right and that was agreed upon in court months ago… I’m confused why everyone is in an uproar about it. 

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm I don't think this Tweet is right.

Look what TMZ says: 

"It's important to note, the judge signed this order keeping Jamie in place AFTER Britney's testimony last week."

When it was Signed doesnt have anything to do with when the petition was filed, judge denied removing jaime last year, this petition shouldve been signed months ago withdrawing jaime of his power as sole conservator of the state and it just happened now after britney talked! 

to sum things up its no longer up to just jaime if britney is allowed to spend her money on maui or her nails!! This is a good thing!! 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Coming out of my Exhale hiatus to say how completely disgusted I am by our justice system… they have completely failed this woman in every way, shape and form. Britney deserves so much and they’ve let her down indefinitely. My heart breaks for her. 

FREE BRITNEY!

I literally had my account reactivated just so I could comment on the situation and stay up to date. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: Welcome back though! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

16 minutes ago, ronron said:

Wait wait, dont be fooled by the way tmz spinned this... i know we are all looking for termination, but what just happened is that judge penny finally signed the petition to have bessemer as co conservator! 

As far as i remember the judge denied removing jaime since last year and they were supposed to be co conservators of the estare together, first jaime agreed and then months later objected saying that ingham didnt specify what powers each party would be holding, and he also asked to be him who had the last word on the finances

then ingham replied saying that it was obvious that itd be 50/50 considering they were gonna be “co conservators” this was in feb or march... nothing happened after

so penny signing this petition accepting bessemer as co conservator of the estare is actually a win (a small one) against jaime,  he now will no longer have the power to make decisions about britneys money without bessemer aproval, 

The way you gotta look at this is that if jaime lost 50% of the cship when he stopped being conservator of the person to be only conservator of the estate he now only holds 25% of the whole cship, considering bessemer now has the other 25% as co conservator of the estate

tmz is spinning this to make it look like britney was ignored and jaime is winning when in reality he just lost half of his remaining power on the cship

To sum my post up since u refuse to read, this petition being signed means jaime just lost half of his power over britneys state

he can no longer restrict her from going to maui or getting her nails done

he and bessemer have to make decisions over her money together from now on

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, ronron said:

When it was Signed doesnt have anything to do with when the petition was filed, judge denied removing jaime last year, this petition shouldve been signed months ago withdrawing jaime of his power as sole conservator of the state and it just happened now after britney talked! 

to sum things up its no longer up to just jaime if britney is allowed to spend her money on maui or her nails!! This is a good thing!! 

Ehhh I guess, sort of, I suppose. Yes it splits the power away from Jamie - but Britney does not want a conservatorship period. So this is just tomato tomAto imo 

Britney's plead for help fell on deaf ears yet again just like in 2019 (and obviously before).  I don't see how anyone would ever feel empowered. But our girl is stronger and more resilient than most so she's going to keep trucking along.  I just can't wait for the day for her to walk out of that home she bought free from the reigns of anyone. 😩. I want to give her the biggest Hug ugh

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ehhh I guess, sort of, I suppose. Yes it splits the power away from Jamie - but Britney does not want a conservatorship period. So this is just tomato tomAto imo 

Yeah i know! But this petition is the only good thing that could happen for nowsince they havent filed for termination, so its a little win

At least meanwhile they file to terminate jaime wont have the power to restrict her of whatever he wants now

• Leader
7 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Right and that was agreed upon in court months ago… I’m confused why everyone is in an uproar about it. 

Because Britney wants her father removed. The judge had the opportunity to sign off on that and she didn't. Instead, she brought on Bessemer. I see pros and cons with that. Pro is that it splinters power away from Jaime. Con is that it's more decision making involved regarding Britney's own money. She will def have to pay for them as well. Plus, there could be more back and forth between Jamie and Bessemer which means more of her money spent. Plus, the simple fact: Britney does not want any conservatorship.

• Leader
Just now, ronron said:

Yeah i know! But this petition is the only good thing that could happen for nowsince they havent filed for termination, so its a little win

At least meanwhile they file to terminate jaime wont have the power to restrict her of whatever he wants now

Lol I don't see Jamie Spears caring at ALL what Bessemer says. It feels like one step forward, two steps back. Bottom line is there is still a conservatorship. And now, more people are involved.