Judge denies request to remove Jamie Spears as conservator over Britney's estate - old ruling from November 2020

26 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

IDK if I'm just exhausted or really feel like we're splitting hairs here.

Bottom line to me is this: no petition to dissolve this has been filed. Instead, they are bringing on more parties. So whether this motion is new, not new, Bessemer was or wasn't in until now, it feels almost irrelevant. Britney wants no conservatorship and they are not granting her that request despite her revelations it's abusive and destroying her life. 

THIS! Nothing but delays and distractions!

25 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

And of course TMZ… we need to go stronger.

ENOUGH

Yup Jamie is tmz direct source he loves making Britney look bad even though I feel it in my heart she’s about to be free

• Like 4

Why am i not surprised. Judge is not having Britneys best interest at all. Ingham been filing those paperworks from november. He does it do slow on purpose. There is the petition to terminate.?!We should all report ingham as he is not doing his job. He just being paid for no reason

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

History will not be kind to people like Judge Penny and Vivian. Imo, the only thing worse than living a life not worth remembering, is living a life known for advancing the interests of dirty corrupt people. 

I'm still amazed by the fact that Vivian has balls to do an interview for "Framing Britney Spears". What a woman.:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Like 6

If Britney is freed the judges, lawyers, agents, doctors, the county hell even the state can be sued, disbarred and thrown in jail if what Britney said was true and if the c/ship is as dodgy as what the internet has uncovered over the years says it is, it's in their best interests to keep her imprisoned. 

If they weren't in on it they would have requested Britney be sent to a safe facility away from her team during the investigation into her claims. Instead they did nothing.

Her team is going to punish her badly for embarrassing them and if she's not going to work or make them money why do they need her ? It'd be much cheaper just to kill her so they can make money off the estate which would be MJ level lucrative and they are already besties with Lou who manages dead celeb estates. Without her they won't have to pay for lawyers and doctors and facilities etc I'm scared for her safety. 

Gosh this is just awful. 

It's evil 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

IDK if I'm just exhausted or really feel like we're splitting hairs here.

Bottom line to me is this: no petition to dissolve this has been filed. Instead, they are bringing on more parties. So whether this motion is new, not new, Bessemer was or wasn't in until now, it feels almost irrelevant. Britney wants no conservatorship and they are not granting her that request despite her revelations it's abusive and destroying her life. 

Don't shoot the messenger!  I'm trying to add some context and details to the conversation.

26 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

If Britney is freed the judges, lawyers, agents, doctors, the county hell even the state can be sued, disbarred and thrown in jail if what Britney said was true and if the c/ship is as dodgy as what the internet has uncovered over the years says it is, it's in their best interests to keep her imprisoned. 

If they weren't in on it they would have requested Britney be sent to a safe facility away from her team during the investigation into her claims. Instead they did nothing.

Her team is going to punish her badly for embarrassing them and if she's not going to work or make them money why do they need her ? It'd be much cheaper just to kill her so they can make money off the estate which would be MJ level lucrative and they are already besties with Lou who manages dead celeb estates. Without her they won't have to pay for lawyers and doctors and facilities etc I'm scared for her safety. 

Gosh this is just awful. 

It's evil 

Nice try Lou.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jwkrusie said:

Nice try Lou.

Wtf, I said that the system was corrupt and the whole cship was dodgy af from the beginning so the lawyers judges doctors etc who helped get and keep her in it wouldn't want her out because she could ruin their lives and that if Britney doesn't get out of the conservatorship and refuses to work based on what Britney told us they could just kill her and make bucket loads off the estate without having to pay the legal and medical fees they have to pay to keep the c/ship going because dead celebs are often worth more than loving ones to families and Hollywood teams. 

Did you even read what I said How does me worrying about her safety with these monsters, leeches and psychopaths make me Lou Taylor?! 

The American justice system especially California is disgustingly corrupt, thank god I'm not an American. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

There are two things us Californians can do: We can request an investigation of Judge Brenda Penny and write to Governor Gavin Newsom. I know it might seem lame, but if enough of us do this, it might create more noise. If ya'll want the links I can post them.

Post them

• Super Mods

I'm not suprised the judge denied Britney's request.

Sadly I dont think Britney will EVER get out of her conservatorship,

and if she does, its a miracle.

I feel like if she does get out of it, she's gonna end up dead and they'll tell the world

she died from "an overdose" like MJ, Whitney, etc. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1