Amazon releases first look at Camila Cabello's "Cinderella"

I’m sorry but this is just a cheap attempt at something ‘modern’.

‘Oh, let’s have Cinderella be independent with an ‘I don’t need no man’ attitude!’

’Oh, let’s have James Corden in this movie because this bloke has to be in everything!’

’Oh, let’s have a gay, black male fairy godmother because people want to see diversity!’

’Lets have Cinderella be a Latin woman! Diversity!’

Don’t get me wrong. I love the idea of diversity but this feels so forced. 

• Like 8

This straight to video… IMO streaming is the equivalent of the Disney straight to video movies. Looking at the trailer, very unflavored chicken! No thank you 

shawn probably told camila, “yes it sounds good honey” in the back of his mind “great another lie I told her” e2fad7e50a200207c25ab141c5e4c8cb.gif

(shakes head in gay)…. Allegedly 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

‘Oh, let’s have Cinderella be independent with an ‘I don’t need no man’ attitude!’

’Oh, let’s have James Corden in this movie because this bloke has to be in everything!’

’Oh, let’s have a gay, black male fairy godmother because people want to see diversity!’

Wait James Corden is in this? Why does he have to be in EVERY MOVIE nowadays??

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, returcus said:

I don't wanna be "not modern" or "conservative" but shouldn't cinderella be blonde with blue eyes? :P

The same story (sure this case it's crazy messy) with black woman as Anne Boleyn............ 

Cindy is a fictitious character. She isn't real. She doesn't exist.

12 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

What's "forced" about diversity and how can you be inclusive without being "forced"?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block