Amazon releases first look at Camila Cabello's "Cinderella"

21 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

**** right off with your labels. And shove your forced diversity right up your azz. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Everything has a label you neanderthal LOL

It's called language and it's how we communicate. I'm so sorry that that's so offensive to you , MAGA RAT. 

"forced diversity" yeah you're definitely a racist. Using all the usual buzzwords.

Trash.:emma:

17 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Blackwashing of Hollywood????

sorry but not everything has to be white despite it always for years upon years being the DEFAULT

society has been trained to except white or cis or straight for everything as the automatic default ...

other ppl exist too ya kno... jussss saying

We are all multi dimensional regardless of race and skin color. Hollywood’s view on diversity is that it’s just a tickbox and that is the main issue. A black superman is so uncalled for... blackwashing is when you plaster “race” on everything that you do and it reached a boiling point. Shows stopped being enjoyable because of it really.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Blackwashing of Hollywood????

sorry but not everything has to be white despite it always for years upon years being the DEFAULT

society has been trained to except white or cis or straight for everything as the automatic default ...

other ppl exist too ya kno... jussss saying

Like it or not, we can't solve this problem without white people, because they are the majority in the US, Europe and Australia. 

Insults about black, white, or yellow are just inacceptable. 

But we are doing a terrible job, because people are more divided today than 20 years ago. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bas che said:

We are all multi dimensional regardless of race and skin color. Hollywood’s view on diversity is that it’s just a tickbox and that is the main issue. A black superman is so uncalled for... blackwashing is when you plaster “race” on everything that you do and it reached a boiling point. Shows stopped being enjoyable because of it really.

Like I said we've been trained to only see one type form of acceptable representation in media .. it's a drastic change yes but Bc it is but it's what's needed ...Look at tv all at the media the default is white.  It's the same with gayyy issues.. n most on here on this forum are lgbt,  lgbt ppl have been around hidden in secrecy for centuries and when we the lgbt community asked for rights and exposure its was suchhhhhhhh a big deal from oppressiors when we get it .... like the hypocrisy ppl ...y Bc of the same reasons we've been trained to think in the heteronormative idea way of life n that doesn't fit a lot of ppl.. white cis is default look at old Hollywood films all white cast and the blk or ppl of color were cast was mainly used as the help.. it's like ppl dont wanna admit it but just look. It is what it is that's the past but things change Bc that's life ..ppl and society progress.. the same with women rights ..it's literally all the same ..  

how ppl don't see this on a lgbt centered forum is crazy to me.. 

the blk Superman isn't Clark Kent I believe and or a diff universe at dc is doing multiverse stuff 

Iiiiiif it's a millionnnnnn to one
I'm gonna be that onе and
Iiiiiif it's a shotttttttt in the dark
I'm gonna be the sunnnnnn :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Thought the movie was cute, but literally EVERYONE overacted and it was cringe at parts. Hate, hate, hate James Corden and Billy Porter is a walking circus. You’ll get chewed out if you don’t think what they’re wearing looks “fabulous” but we need to normalize saying people aren’t pulling off a look and not just blindly saying someone looks fabulous just because we would seem bigoted if we didn’t. Billy could wear a white t shirt and Levi’s and people would be “yasssss serveeeee queeeeeeen soooo avant gardeeee anddddd fabuloussssss” :emma:

• Love 1

Billy Porter as the genderless godparent was a damn mess - even as a gay ethnic man I still find Hollywood's forced woke agenda to be exhausting and trite, and then y'all wonder why half of the US votes Republican. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Camila's acting wasn't awful, but she wasn't particularly impressive either. The whole movie was a campy mess overall, and for a second there I thought Ryan Murphy had produced it. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Anyway, I called it months ago; the Razzies are coming. 

celeb news] 'Cats' officially ultra panned - Page 4 - Entertainment - ATRL

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block