Amazon releases first look at Camila Cabello's "Cinderella"

• Content Curators

The movie will be available for streaming on Amazon Prime Video on Sep 3. Camila Cabello will play the classic character Cinderella with Billy Porter starring as the genderless Fairy Godparent.

Other cast members include Idina Menzel, James Corden and Pierce Bronan.

Here is the first look at the movie.

Camila sounds :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

rsz_e5jk564vuaybaz9.jpg

Related:

• Haha 4
44 minutes ago, returcus said:

I don't wanna be "not modern" or "conservative" but shouldn't cinderella be blonde with blue eyes? :P

The same story (sure this case it's crazy messy) with black woman as Anne Boleyn............ 

Cinderella is an old fairytale from many different cultures. She can be any race... Disney was not the first :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 4

Her voice sounded a bit nasal like. It's cute, but I didn't sense any heart to the teaser trailer. It didn't even seem that comedic. To be fair, it wasn't a long trailer and I usually don't love trailers that reveal everything either. My consensus is, it's cute. I'll probably watch it but I don't anticipate it being life changing or impactful as watching Wish Dragon (for example).  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block