Poll: Who will turn state's evidence first?

Who will turn state's evidence first?  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods

I was going to go on a whim and say Sam Lufti, as it seems that he has a vendetta against the family and probably wants to see them face some form of judgement. At the same time, there’s an active restraining order against him so for practical reasons, I didn’t think he be able to approach any conservatorship proceedings.

I was also going to say Lou, bu they’d probably uncover her dirty tricks and deep involvement were they to perform a forensic audit at some point. Unless her cooperation meant a lesser sentence, i think she wants to stay as far away as possible. She has her personal social media accounts blocked, TriStar’s socials are private, and she doesn’t even list staff bios or emails on TriStars website.

I voted for Lynne, as it seems her lawyer made important points after Britney’s testimony. And it just seems like she’s somewhat trying in comparison to her other family members.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t think Kevin has that much info either though

I would think he knows quite a bit about whatever mental illnesses they've tried to diagnose her with to be an unfit parent, but agreed. In terms of the super shady stuff with her money and business, they likely haven't told him and I think the ones that do know will go down with the ship before they turn.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AP4 said:

From what I’ve read Sam Ingram makes like $10,000 a week? Way more than he ever would with any other client. And we know Jamie’s lawyers were damn near at a million for just a couple of months, like 4 months?

Jamie gets at least the $16,000 a month plus the commission and office rental money. These are all people that wouldn’t be entitled to a penny without the conservatorship.

There’s no way she would have been giving her dad $20,000 or so a month just because. The lawyers wouldn’t have been needed.

Larry on the other hand has been her manager since the beginning of her career minus during blackout, and honestly I’m not sure she didn’t have to pay him during that time because I’m sure they had a contract, she sort of fired him right after he was brought back on basically so there’s no way she wasn’t under contract with him. 

The first time she fired him was when she was with Kevin because he disapproved of her marriage (aka taking time off work), and he was hired back when she divorced and was “ready” to get back to work (off their insisting that she needed to, to prove herself worthy and desirable still). So he likely would have been allowed to collect from her for at least a couple of years. While he definitely benefited with the guarantee of being rehired by team con, there was always the chance she would have hired him back anyway. Because after dealing with Sam Lutfi she may have wanted familiar people she trusted more than Sam Lutfi. Like there’s no way she would have kept Sam L around once she addressed the issues that caused her breakdown. Whatever those issues were, I’m sure it was a combination of things one being PPD and possibly **** use added to the overexposure she was going through, her divorce, the death of her aunt, and just all that. Once she had some guidance and help and was able to move forward and have time off she would have kicked Lutfi to the curb. 

Did you notice in the testimony from last week that it was Larry who instigated both situations that became stressful to her?

He handed her a letter as she walked off the Vegas stage warning her that if she didn't participate in the POM summer tour that she would be sued.

Later, when she wasn't complying with the Domination choreography, he was the one who called her doctor and lied about her not taking her medication. It was what set off the chain of events that put her in the mental health facility for four months.

Larry wanted his money, and it seemed as if he'd do anything to keep the cash flowing.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm going to say Andrew Wallet...He quit the source of his millions when news came about Britney being forced into that facility. He has to know something major. I bet he's going to spill the beans in exchange of immunity. 

Wallet was the Treasurer for "Atara Tours," the company that Jamie created to guarantee Britney would make it onto the stage.

When Britney pulled out of Domination, Wallet quit...And Lou changed the name of the President of the corporation from Jamie to Britney.

Atara Tours is likely the company that has to pay out the millions if the Domination residency never occurs...So both Jamie and Wallet appear to be distancing themselves from it.

9 hours ago, AP4 said:

Larry on the other hand has been her manager since the beginning of her career minus during blackout, and honestly I’m not sure she didn’t have to pay him during that time because I’m sure they had a contract, she sort of fired him right after he was brought back on basically so there’s no way she wasn’t under contract with him. 

The first time she fired him was when she was with Kevin because he disapproved of her marriage (aka taking time off work), and he was hired back when she divorced and was “ready” to get back to work (off their insisting that she needed to, to prove herself worthy and desirable still). So he likely would have been allowed to collect from her for at least a couple of years. While he definitely benefited with the guarantee of being rehired by team con, there was always the chance she would have hired him back anyway. Because after dealing with Sam Lutfi she may have wanted familiar people she trusted more than Sam Lutfi. Like there’s no way she would have kept Sam L around once she addressed the issues that caused her breakdown. Whatever those issues were, I’m sure it was a combination of things one being PPD and possibly **** use added to the overexposure she was going through, her divorce, the death of her aunt, and just all that. Once she had some guidance and help and was able to move forward and have time off she would have kicked Lutfi to the curb. 

Britney sued Larry after firing him in 2007.

I voted for Lynn but really it will be her lawyers, he was the only one who spoke with authority (besides Britney) and urging the judge to listen to Britney this time. My second option is Ingham, i assume that now with Britney bring in direct contact with Loeb & Loeb...will put pressure a lot of pressure on him (hopefully :) )

20 hours ago, AP4 said:

I didn’t vote for Lynn only because she already hired lawyers to be part so I don’t think she’ll do much more than that. I think she feels this is enough that she’s attempting to help now. 

Larry or Andrew Wallet. Larry likely wasn’t paid nearly as much as everyone else cashed in and he jumped ship pretty damn quickly. Andrew Wallet did make bank but he also jumped ship damn fast so I could see either then saving their own butt and using “this is why we stepped away it’s so unjust!” As their reason. 

Lynne seems already there. So, I picked Andrew.  

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did you notice in the testimony from last week that it was Larry who instigated both situations that became stressful to her?

He handed her a letter as she walked off the Vegas stage warning her that if she didn't participate in the POM summer tour that she would be sued.

Later, when she wasn't complying with the Domination choreography, he was the one who called her doctor and lied about her not taking her medication. It was what set off the chain of events that put her in the mental health facility for four months.

Larry wanted his money, and it seemed as if he'd do anything to keep the cash flowing.

I didn’t mean there was a chance he’d have been fired back now, I meant had there been no conservatorship. I just think he gained the least out of it and that’s why he’d turn in evidence first to try and clear his own name and place the blame on others. Since he can just say he was acting as her manager and only doing what he was suppose to do, which he claimed in 2019 by saying he’s only there when “she” wants to work. So he jumped ship back then. If it becomes a criminal investigation I’m sure he’d save his own butt. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Andrew Wallet. He ran. Why did he quit. What scared him to leave? 

Well, Britney kind of confirmed why he fled in her testimony.

“I went on tour in 2018, (which) I was forced to do. My management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney, and by contract my own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour…..with the conservatorship, I couldn't even get my own attorney.  So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the tour”

When Britney refused to do Domination (late 2018), this may have exposed Wallet and Jamie to possible lawsuits.

If the pair (Wallie) had used the same type of contract for Domination as with previous gig setups (POM etc.), where Britney didn’t sign a *** **** thing, only Wallie aka Artistco aka Atara Tours Inc. did. Atara Tours is the entity legally named on the POM contract and solely responsible for getting their “asset” i.e Britney on stage.  

After Domination’s cancellation, they (Wallie) temporarily appoint Britney as President and CEO of Atara Tours Inc., essentially allowing her to take the fall, and thus making her the scapegoat for any potential lawsuits from Park MGM and of course HER own management (as per her testimony). The threat is real.

Let’s point out that the President and CEO is legally responsible for the company, employees, signing documents, approving finances, etc. Britney isn’t even allowed to repaint her kitchen cabinets. So this was clearly a power move to employ scare tactics and save Wallies *****.

I am assuming this is around the time that Wallet got all Schlinderl’s List and with his icy cold feet jumped ship. He knew that throwing Britney, a conservatee, to the lions so to speak would be potentially damaging to her estate AND more importantly HIS reputation. 

In early Match 2018, he told the court, “The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservator that the acceptance of my resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay. "

He added, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

wallet, aptly named, is a cash hungry snake! He’s likely to crumble  first.

6-C86-AF26-1928-469-E-BF64-50-BFCE89315-

19 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I don’t remember that. I just remember her firing him. Did she win the lawsuit?

It wasn't in the news. It was a labor lawsuit. I think it was dismissed because Britney's lawyer gave up halfway through and it didn't help it happened in December 2007/January 2008

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It wasn't in the news. It was a labor lawsuit. I think it was dismissed because Britney's lawyer gave up halfway through and it didn't help it happened in December 2007/January 2008

Timing is unfortunate since it means she didn’t get any justice. Which definitely means she likely had to pay him during the times he wasn’t managing her, since they would have had a contract. It’s a shame not one damn person in her circle gave a damn about her, other than Fe. 

29 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Well, Britney kind of confirmed why he fled in her testimony.

“I went on tour in 2018, (which) I was forced to do. My management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney, and by contract my own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour…..with the conservatorship, I couldn't even get my own attorney.  So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the tour”

When Britney refused to do Domination (late 2018), this may have exposed Wallet and Jamie to possible lawsuits.

If the pair (Wallie) had used the same type of contract for Domination as with previous gig setups (POM etc.), where Britney didn’t sign a *** **** thing, only Wallie aka Artistco aka Atara Tours Inc. did. Atara Tours is the entity legally named on the POM contract and solely responsible for getting their “asset” i.e Britney on stage.  

After Domination’s cancellation, they (Wallie) temporarily appoint Britney as President and CEO of Atara Tours Inc., essentially allowing her to take the fall, and thus making her the scapegoat for any potential lawsuits from Park MGM and of course HER own management (as per her testimony). The threat is real.

Let’s point out that the President and CEO is legally responsible for the company, employees, signing documents, approving finances, etc. Britney isn’t even allowed to repaint her kitchen cabinets. So this was clearly a power move to employ scare tactics and save Wallies *****.

I am assuming this is around the time that Wallet got all Schlinderl’s List and with his icy cold feet jumped ship. He knew that throwing Britney, a conservatee, to the lions so to speak would be potentially damaging to her estate AND more importantly HIS reputation. 

In early Match 2018, he told the court, “The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservator that the acceptance of my resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay. "

He added, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

wallet, aptly named, is a cash hungry snake! He’s likely to crumble  first.

6-C86-AF26-1928-469-E-BF64-50-BFCE89315-

According to Katerina Perrault, she said there was another reason as to why he left. And I kinda think it makes more sense.