Poll: Who will turn state's evidence first?

Who will turn state's evidence first?  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Well, Britney kind of confirmed why he fled in her testimony.

“I went on tour in 2018, (which) I was forced to do. My management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney, and by contract my own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour…..with the conservatorship, I couldn't even get my own attorney.  So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the tour”

When Britney refused to do Domination (late 2018), this may have exposed Wallet and Jamie to possible lawsuits.

If the pair (Wallie) had used the same type of contract for Domination as with previous gig setups (POM etc.), where Britney didn’t sign a *** **** thing, only Wallie aka Artistco aka Atara Tours Inc. did. Atara Tours is the entity legally named on the POM contract and solely responsible for getting their “asset” i.e Britney on stage.  

After Domination’s cancellation, they (Wallie) temporarily appoint Britney as President and CEO of Atara Tours Inc., essentially allowing her to take the fall, and thus making her the scapegoat for any potential lawsuits from Park MGM and of course HER own management (as per her testimony). The threat is real.

Let’s point out that the President and CEO is legally responsible for the company, employees, signing documents, approving finances, etc. Britney isn’t even allowed to repaint her kitchen cabinets. So this was clearly a power move to employ scare tactics and save Wallies *****.

I am assuming this is around the time that Wallet got all Schlinderl’s List and with his icy cold feet jumped ship. He knew that throwing Britney, a conservatee, to the lions so to speak would be potentially damaging to her estate AND more importantly HIS reputation. 

In early Match 2018, he told the court, “The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservator that the acceptance of my resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay. "

He added, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

wallet, aptly named, is a cash hungry snake! He’s likely to crumble  first.

6-C86-AF26-1928-469-E-BF64-50-BFCE89315-

And this is exactly why this entire group could be nailed on RICO Act violations.

If you combine what you've written above with this:

...What you've got is a gang of people offering a "solution" to a problem that wouldn't even exist without the gang.

They colluded to force her into rehab, eventually handed Kevin full custody of the boys, told her the only way she could see the boys is with the conservatorship, and then used the conservatorship to force her to perpetually tour in order to "prove" that she was capable of being released from the conservatorship.

Racketeering is a federal crime.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, AP4 said:

I didn’t mean there was a chance he’d have been fired back now, I meant had there been no conservatorship. I just think he gained the least out of it and that’s why he’d turn in evidence first to try and clear his own name and place the blame on others. Since he can just say he was acting as her manager and only doing what he was suppose to do, which he claimed in 2019 by saying he’s only there when “she” wants to work. So he jumped ship back then. If it becomes a criminal investigation I’m sure he’d save his own butt. 

I'm sure he'd save his own butt, too.

I had always thought that after Jive/RCA got their cut, it was Larry who was profiting the most from the conservatorship.

It would be interesting to do a tally with all of them, lawyers included, to see who actually came out on top in terms of profit. I bet the numbers would be staggering.

EDIT: I could be 100% wrong about Larry making the most...Just explaining that I had spent the past 13 years thinking he was making the most, which would explain his motivation for his actions in February 2007 with forcing her into rehab, in 2018 with forcing her to do the POM summer tour, and in 2019 with ratting on her to her doctor about Domination.

A rough tally could very easily prove me wrong!

• Like 2
On 6/27/2021 at 2:57 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm guessing it will be Lynne Spears.

I believe she co-operated with the core group between November 2006 and February 2008 as they used Britney's children as pawns to force her into rehab and lay the groundwork for Kevin to eventually gain full custody. This set the stage for the conservatorship since Britney's compliance over the past 13 years has hinged on the visitation arrangement that was made between Kevin Federline and Jamie Spears.

I suspect Lynne feels guilty, and is the reason why she has now obtained a lawyer and is attempting to help spring Britney from her current situation.

That's what I'm thinking too 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure he'd save his own butt, too.

I had always thought that after Jive/RCA got their cut, it was Larry who was profiting the most from the conservatorship.

It would be interesting to do a tally with all of them, lawyers included, to see who actually came out on top in terms of profit. I bet the numbers would be staggering.

EDIT: I could be 100% wrong about Larry making the most...Just explaining that I had spent the past 13 years thinking he was making the most, which would explain his motivation for his actions in February 2007 with forcing her into rehab, in 2018 with forcing her to do the POM summer tour, and in 2019 with ratting on her to her doctor about Domination.

A rough tally could very easily prove me wrong!

He may have been. He’s always made a good profit off her career. She’s his golden client. I wish the forced 2007 rehab was that they all generally were concerned that she needed it, most people that need rehab don’t want to go. But all their actions after kind of prove that it wasn’t just loving concern. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Andrew Wallet just moved up in the rankings.

Key Dates:

Sept. 7, 2021 - Britney Spears files for termination of the conservatorship through her lawyer, Mathew S. Rosengart.

Sept. 29, 2021 - During a probate court hearing, all parties consent to the termination of the conservatorship.

Sept. 29, 2021 - Andrew Wallet voluntarily resigns from the State Bar of California. He is no longer eligible to practice law in the State.

• Like 2