Poll: Who will turn state's evidence first?

Who will turn state's evidence first?  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

According to TMZ, Larry formerly made a 10% cut...From the FF tour onwards, he shared a 2% cut with Jamie, which would drop him down to 8%.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

Out of anyone, Larry is probably making the most...Hence why he threatened to sue Britney as she walked off the stage in Vegas if she didn't participate in the POM summer tour.

But he doesn’t get that guaranteed monthly payment the rest like her dad and lawyers get. 10% manager fee is pretty standard, so he’s always made that much off her. She hasn’t worked all this time, I’m sure he still gets something but not like the rest who wouldn’t have gotten the money at all without the conservatorship. Yes she did fire him twice, but had she stayed free there’s still a small chance she may have rehired him if not only for the fact that she was afraid to trust someone else. 

• Like 1

I voted for Lynne, but on second thought, doubt she could play that game even if she wanted. She seems rather clueless about everything, so she couldn˙t give any interesting info. Also, she doesn`t seem strategic.

Tbh, I could imagine Lynne start to worry about Britney when she told her she did`t got her nails done or that she wanted dauther with Sam

Larry, Lou - no, they will just walk out of it, and hope nobody mentions them

Kevin, Kaplan - they will not insert him self into this, as long money is coming Kevin is good with whatever. Also, he is the *** but I doubt he had done anything illegal.  Kaplan already said "He’s always stayed out of it and just hopes everything will be okay.”

Lufti - if he got something, he would already do it

Sam - to dumb for that. Something which can be said about her whole family, tbh.

It leaves us with Wallet.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, AP4 said:

But he doesn’t get that guaranteed monthly payment the rest like her dad and lawyers get. 10% manager fee is pretty standard, so he’s always made that much off her. She hasn’t worked all this time, I’m sure he still gets something but not like the rest who wouldn’t have gotten the money at all without the conservatorship. Yes she did fire him twice, but had she stayed free there’s still a small chance she may have rehired him if not only for the fact that she was afraid to trust someone else. 

I guess with Larry I was thinking volume vs. consistency.

POM grossed $138-million...We don't know what the net was, after expenses, but let's say it's $100-million. 

$100-million x 8% = $8-million divided by 5 years = $1.6-million a year for Larry

How much do the lawyers make? Off hand, I don't even know.

I think it will be Kevin. The kids will be of legal age in just a few years and there goes his meal ticket. He'll be useless to the group at that point, not to mention he seems like such a coward. He would sing like a bird to avoid jail time.

I would say Lynne, but I don't think she's been privy to enough information to really make a difference. She likely just blindly accepted her checks and asked no questions. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I think it will be Kevin. The kids will be of legal age in just a few years and there goes his meal ticket. He'll be useless to the group at that point, not to mention he seems like such a coward. He would sing like a bird to avoid jail time.

I would say Lynne, but I don't think she's been privy to enough information to really make a difference. She likely just blindly accepted her checks and asked no questions. 

Brilliant!

Especially alongside the pic of the dog.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Applejack said:

i voted Kaplan because I feel if the feds smell him he will be the first to bail out, but I don't think he'll be the first to be smelled. So...Maybe Ingham? He's in a tight spot right now, with a lot of people questioning his lawyering.

Brilliant!

Great observations.

16 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I don’t think Kevin has that much info either though

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Crawford said:

I voted for Lynne, but on second thought, doubt she could play that game even if she wanted. She seems rather clueless about everything, so she couldn˙t give any interesting info. Also, she doesn`t seem strategic.

Tbh, I could imagine Lynne start to worry about Britney when she told her she did`t got her nails done or that she wanted dauther with Sam

Larry, Lou - no, they will just walk out of it, and hope nobody mentions them

Kevin, Kaplan - they will not insert him self into this, as long money is coming Kevin is good with whatever. Also, he is the *** but I doubt he had done anything illegal.  Kaplan already said "He’s always stayed out of it and just hopes everything will be okay.”

Lufti - if he got something, he would already do it

Sam - to dumb for that. Something which can be said about her whole family, tbh.

It leaves us with Wallet.

Brilliant!

The only thing I disagree with is Lutfi.

I think he's been holding back for exactly this type of situation.

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Hmmmmm...I think it's just the opposite.

Without the visitation agreement — in which Jamie is named as the sole child monitor — the entire racket would fall apart.

But I’m confused as Jamie can’t even see the kids because of the restraining order but we know Britney still sees them sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

But I’m confused as Jamie can’t even see the kids because of the restraining order but we know Britney still sees them sometimes.

Maybe they loosened up the visitation agreement once the kids turned 12?

Is that the age that allows children 12 and over to babysit themselves?

Either way, in the early years of the conservatorship it was all about the Jamie-Kevin alliance.

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I guess with Larry I was thinking volume vs. consistency.

POM grossed $138-million...We don't know what the net was, after expenses, but let's say it's $100-million. 

$100-million x 8% = $8-million divided by 5 years = $1.6-million a year for Larry

How much do the lawyers make? Off hand, I don't even know.

From what I’ve read Sam Ingram makes like $10,000 a week? Way more than he ever would with any other client. And we know Jamie’s lawyers were damn near at a million for just a couple of months, like 4 months?

Jamie gets at least the $16,000 a month plus the commission and office rental money. These are all people that wouldn’t be entitled to a penny without the conservatorship.

There’s no way she would have been giving her dad $20,000 or so a month just because. The lawyers wouldn’t have been needed.

Larry on the other hand has been her manager since the beginning of her career minus during blackout, and honestly I’m not sure she didn’t have to pay him during that time because I’m sure they had a contract, she sort of fired him right after he was brought back on basically so there’s no way she wasn’t under contract with him. 

The first time she fired him was when she was with Kevin because he disapproved of her marriage (aka taking time off work), and he was hired back when she divorced and was “ready” to get back to work (off their insisting that she needed to, to prove herself worthy and desirable still). So he likely would have been allowed to collect from her for at least a couple of years. While he definitely benefited with the guarantee of being rehired by team con, there was always the chance she would have hired him back anyway. Because after dealing with Sam Lutfi she may have wanted familiar people she trusted more than Sam Lutfi. Like there’s no way she would have kept Sam L around once she addressed the issues that caused her breakdown. Whatever those issues were, I’m sure it was a combination of things one being PPD and possibly **** use added to the overexposure she was going through, her divorce, the death of her aunt, and just all that. Once she had some guidance and help and was able to move forward and have time off she would have kicked Lutfi to the curb. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Salsa555 said:

Andrew possibly because remember when he abruptly resigned and gave a really ominous reason as to why? Also Lynne I guess is trying now?

But honestly I think every single one of them has so much dirt on them that both staying silent and coming out will destroy them.

Reveal hidden contents

Let them be destroyed.

Yep. “conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention”

That shady af 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

we need to start a hashtag with LouLous name and make it a trending topic and also tell people about her list of famous clients. she needs to be embarassed and demoralized too

I’m telling everyone who doesn’t already know Lou all about her. They only had eyes on Jamie - not anymore :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I hope the NYT and Samantha Stark do an expose on that ugly bag and break open one of the biggest and evil entertainment scandals ever. I hope Lumpy Lou then flees to some island only to be recognized by a Brit fan some 3 months later *gasp*, I want that same fan there to record her being dragged kicking and screaming out of her villa by police - obviously said video will be uploaded to YouTube and break the record for most liked video. 

thats so raven smile GIF

• Haha 2