Poll: Who will turn state's evidence first?

Who will turn state's evidence first?  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andrew possibly because remember when he abruptly resigned and gave a really ominous reason as to why? Also Lynne I guess is trying now?

But honestly I think every single one of them has so much dirt on them that both staying silent and coming out will destroy them.

Spoiler

Let them be destroyed.

• Like 4

I didn’t vote for Lynn only because she already hired lawyers to be part so I don’t think she’ll do much more than that. I think she feels this is enough that she’s attempting to help now. 

Larry or Andrew Wallet. Larry likely wasn’t paid nearly as much as everyone else cashed in and he jumped ship pretty damn quickly. Andrew Wallet did make bank but he also jumped ship damn fast so I could see either then saving their own butt and using “this is why we stepped away it’s so unjust!” As their reason. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Andrew Wallet. He ran. Why did he quit. What scared him to leave? 

My guess is that he was named as "Treasurer" on Atara Tours...The company responsible for delivering Britney onto the stage for the Domination residency.

I'm thinking he was trying to avoid legal and financial liability associated with Britney pulling out of the residency.

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate.

Apr. 3, 2019 - TMZ reports that Britney checked herself into a mental health facility a week earlier to help her cope with her father's illness.

Apr. 3, 2019 - Atara Tours undergoes a name change; Britney is named President, replacing James P. Spears. None of the other LLC's are changed.

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I didn’t vote for Lynn only because she already hired lawyers to be part so I don’t think she’ll do much more than that. I think she feels this is enough that she’s attempting to help now. 

Larry or Andrew Wallet. Larry likely wasn’t paid nearly as much as everyone else cashed in and he jumped ship pretty damn quickly. Andrew Wallet did make bank but he also jumped ship damn fast so I could see either then saving their own butt and using “this is why we stepped away it’s so unjust!” As their reason. 

According to TMZ, Larry formerly made a 10% cut...From the FF tour onwards, he shared a 2% cut with Jamie, which would drop him down to 8%.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

Out of anyone, Larry is probably making the most...Hence why he threatened to sue Britney as she walked off the stage in Vegas if she didn't participate in the POM summer tour.

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Jamie Lynn is the weakest link. She is cares about herself. And will throw anyone under the buss to save herself.

She relies on Britney, James and Lynnes coin to survive so I doubt it. She ain’t gonna wanna live on her husbands salary 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1