Myah Marie: " I'm not in on some dirty game. Keep the focus on #freebritney please"

These fans are really bored and need to focus on the important things , not on some mixtape...oops i mean album, from 8 years ago.

Also, Myah is literally just a vocal contributor/employee, she had nothing to do with the final product, you literally have no idea how the music industry works if you think Myah had anything to do with this whole BJ thing. She's literally just a demo singer/topliner. She's not a record executive or producer. She has no more power than Britney. She just did her job, i doubt she earned a lot of money from it tbh, she's not even credited as a songwriter .

Producers of Jennifer Lopez also kept Christina Milian's and Ashanti's demo vocals on Jlo's record without even telling them....

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

Omg guys stoppp!!!! This is getting out of hand. Stop bullying celebs and ppl linked to Britney on the internet it does not help the free Britney movement in any way. Every time we are painted as crazy it takes away from Britney's story, just stop with the rude shenanigans, it's embarrassing or just direct it to Lou or Jaime. 

13 minutes ago, Dreams said:

These fans are really bored and need to focus on the important things , not on some mixtape...oops i mean album, from 8 years ago.

Also, Myah is literally just a vocal contributor/employee, she had nothing to do with the final product, you literally have no idea how the music industry works if you think Myah had anything to do with this whole BJ thing. She's literally just a demo singer/topliner. She's not a record executive or producer. She has no more power than Britney. She just did her job, i doubt she earned a lot of money from it tbh, she's not even credited as a songwriter .

Producers of Jennifer Lopez also kept Christina Millan's demo vocals on Jlo's record without even telling her....

She is credited as a songwriter on BJ. 

And i do think she earned a lot tbh, i mean: She owns a house but still... 

It's the producers fault. 

6 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Omg guys stoppp!!!! This is getting out of hand. Stop bullying celebs and ppl linked to Britney on the internet it does not help the free Britney movement in any way. Every time we are painted as crazy it takes away from Britney's story, just stop with the rude shenanigans, it's embarrassing or just direct it to Lou or Jaime. 

Exactly. It's like these fans are more worried about dragging and "exposing" everyone than Britney's actual wellbeing. 

She's supporting the movement and there is no indication she did anything wrong.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Exactly. It's like these fans are more worried about dragging and "exposing" everyone than Britney's actual wellbeing. 

She's supporting the movement and there is no indication she did anything wrong.

100%. Trust and believe if someone asked me to sing on a Britney Spears album I would have 1000% done that $hit for free (even though I have 0% talent), she was paid to do a job and link up with a legend. Blame her handlers or team for supporting this decision. Myah did absolutely nothing wrong and she's always publicly supported Britney.