Myah Marie: " I'm not in on some dirty game. Keep the focus on #freebritney please"

8 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

So it is ok to sell your soul to Loucifer and team just because u want to be successful.. she needs to be held accountable. 

in your way of thinking, what’s the excuse for will i am? Was he trying to revive BEP or boost his solo “career”??? 

To be fair, all she probably knew was that she was recording some songs as Britney, they could argue Britney was sick, they could argue she isn't sounding well, too tired, throat ache, anything. 

The fact that she recorded these songs in no way shape or form proves she knew what was going on with the cship. Stop attacking people without any indication they did something wrong. She's a real person behind the screen. 

5 hours ago, b42ad said:

especially when she probably has countless NDAs

THIS! It is so obvious that Myah Marie has been slammed with a bunch of NDA's over the whole Britney Jean thing, which is why she not only doesn't talk about it, but doesn't open up and say that Britney Spears was not singing on most of the album.

5 hours ago, Rik said:

BELIEVE MYAH

I do agree that people should focus on keeping the attention to the people that actively are harming Britney on a daily basis. Myah has been a great supporter of the #freebritney movement but…to diss all the producers and mixers when she was very much involved in multiple Britney projects throughout the C-ship and now saying she was only doing backing vocals.. come on.. she can’t be that naive and really believe she was being directed to mimic britney’s voice just to be used as backing vocals. You’re not. That. Innocent. 

8 hours ago, Dreams said:

These fans are really bored and need to focus on the important things , not on some mixtape...oops i mean album, from 8 years ago.

Also, Myah is literally just a vocal contributor/employee, she had nothing to do with the final product, you literally have no idea how the music industry works if you think Myah had anything to do with this whole BJ thing. She's literally just a demo singer/topliner. She's not a record executive or producer. She has no more power than Britney. She just did her job, i doubt she earned a lot of money from it tbh, she's not even credited as a songwriter .

Producers of Jennifer Lopez also kept Christina Milian's and Ashanti's demo vocals on Jlo's record without even telling them....

Totally agree… the bigger small fish to fry other than #freebritney is where the F is Madonna and Xtina at with their support????? Is anyone else wondering the same? How did JT beat them to that punch???? 

46 minutes ago, Bluebirdlovely said:

Totally agree… the bigger small fish to fry other than #freebritney is where the F is Madonna and Xtina at with their support????? Is anyone else wondering the same? How did JT beat them to that punch???? 

Xtina, i really imagine her home without any wifi, i do think she is oldschool like that.  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: At least in my head. 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I was going to defend her...and then I remembered her "Piece of Me" parody "Don't Take My Kids From Me". It has apparently been scrubbed from youtube but...it happened. That is not the work of a fan. F her. Stress her the F out.

Haven't heard about THAT

Braxton Family Values Reaction GIF by WE tv

So she is cancelled. I didn't like her album "Britney Jean" anyway, so :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Poor Myah, all she did was to record background vocals for a project of one her biggest idols. People should blame Team CON, RCA and Anthony Preston (vocal engineer on all the tracks  Myah stands out), What people do instead? Blame the woman. Seems like some fans didnt learn a thing with Britney's situation and the whole #FreeBritney movement :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

45 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Poor Myah, all she did was to record background vocals for a project of one her biggest idols. People should blame Team CON, RCA and Anthony Preston (vocal engineer on all the tracks  Myah stands out), What people do instead? Blame the woman. Seems like some fans didnt learn a thing with Britney's situation and the whole #FreeBritney movement :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

But it isn't all she did. She recorded an offensive parody of "Piece Of Me" titled "Don't Take My Kids From Me" or "Don't Take My Kids Away". She, like everyone else, is just saving face.

If anyone has "Don't Take The Kids From Me" by Myah Marie please please please upload it and expose her. I really thought I had it downloaded but can't seem to find it. I'm not obsessed, I really legit was coming in to say "let her be"....but the erasure of this moment angers me and I want it heard. Make your mind up about her after you hear how she got started.