Jump to content

Myah Marie: " I'm not in on some dirty game. Keep the focus on #freebritney please"


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

This is so angering. Britney talks about how she was drugged, had her reproductive rights violated, and forced to perform, yet some stans are more worried with an album that most of the world has moved on from by now. This is really pathetic. Myah doesn’t deserve this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, b42ad said:

People need to leave her alone, I think the BJ mess was probably as much as a shock to her as it was to us. She was only meant to do background vocals. Good for her for speaking up on FreeBritney, especially when she probably has countless NDAs

 

Link to comment

Myah Marie hate needs to stop. Even if let's say the rumours of BJ are true. She likely didn't even know what was going to happen. She was a starving artist hoping to do some background vocals. She does NOT deserve the hate she gets. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I think the entire fanbase crossed the line with the Myah case. And I don’t think even Britney would approve this. Can’t some people just focus on the main issue? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:Once it’s all about hate and bashing other people it’s losing from it’s credibility I think.

 

What’s done is done. That’s a nearly fake album, some people still love it though and they have a right to do that (I will never understand why but I don’t have to). And Myah was not the mastermind, I’m sure. But any of you guys would have participated in being part of a Britney F Goddess Spears album even for free. Am I wrong?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Myah, you and Will.I.am must be held ACCOUNTABLE for being part of this dirty game. 
 

as a professional singer you know when you are doing backing vocals and when you’re singing lead.

 

justice is already done because you couldn’t be less successful than you already are! I hate you and the team so much I just wish the worst of hell for all of you!

the least you can do is stay completely forgotten and the loser you are! We’re coming for each and everyone of you, CUN+T!!!!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Myah, you and Will.I.am must be held ACCOUNTABLE for being part of this dirty game. 
 

as a professional singer you know when you are doing backing vocals and when you’re singing lead.

 

justice is already done because you couldn’t be less successful than you already are! I hate you and the team so much I just wish the worst of hell for all of you!

the least you can do is stay completely forgotten and the loser you are! We’re coming for each and everyone of you, CUN+T!!!!! 

I wouldn’t generally disagree with you but I kinda do right now - it is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+

Imagine how she felt when she heard her vocals on WB when released and was only paid to do back vocals. And she couldn't say anything due to a contract she signed and NDA.

The song was shaping up to become a hit and its ur vocals over Britneys and there is nothing you could do. I am sure no one told her when she came in studio to do her job. That she is gonna become a ghost singer in that record. And at the end of the day she was a backing vocalist whose vocals were mixed with Britneys and put up front over hers in many instances. So she is still technically a backing vocalist.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Imagine how she felt when she heard her vocals on WB when released and was only paid to do back vocals. And she couldn't say anything due to a contract she signed and NDA.

The song was shaping up to become a hit and its ur vocals over Britneys and there is nothing you could do. I am sure no one told her when she came in studio to do her job. That she is gonna become a ghost singer in that record. And at the end of the day she was a backing vocalist whose vocals were mixed with Britneys and put up front over hers in many instances. So she is still technically a backing vocalist.

It's so bizarre, I agree. Why did they even use Myah's vocals? Was Britney's heavy medication - which clearly started messing with her voice - not allowing her to sing properly or show up in the studio?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Imagine how she felt when she heard her vocals on WB when released and was only paid to do back vocals. And she couldn't say anything due to a contract she signed and NDA.

The song was shaping up to become a hit and its ur vocals over Britneys and there is nothing you could do. I am sure no one told her when she came in studio to do her job. That she is gonna become a ghost singer in that record. And at the end of the day she was a backing vocalist whose vocals were mixed with Britneys and put up front over hers in many instances. So she is still technically a backing vocalist.

Fo u teally think she didn’t know she was singing lead instead of backing vocals? Im not that innocent 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It's so bizarre, I agree. Why did they even use Myah's vocals? Was Britney's heavy medication - which clearly started messing with her voice - not allowing her to sing properly or show up in the studio?

Wasn't there an "expose" where they did that so she couldn't own her masters ? They were probably testing the waters to see if it's gonna go trough without ppl noticing.

6 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Fo u teally think she didn’t know she was singing lead instead of backing vocals? Im not that innocent 

Not claiming she didn't. But it's high plausible. She was a struggling singer and it was her biggest project to date. Idk what I would do if I were in her sitiation. I would probably sign anything to finally have some success. And to provide for myself.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

like, how is this any of her fault? she most likely recorded backup vocals and was requested to do a few runs of the songs and her team decided alone what to do with those files. it's not like backup singers actually have any kind of production and mastering say.

people are reaching and spiralling in the wrong directions, as Myah said: focus on #freebritney

Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Myah, you and Will.I.am must be held ACCOUNTABLE for being part of this dirty game. 
 

as a professional singer you know when you are doing backing vocals and when you’re singing lead.

 

justice is already done because you couldn’t be less successful than you already are! I hate you and the team so much I just wish the worst of hell for all of you!

the least you can do is stay completely forgotten and the loser you are! We’re coming for each and everyone of you, CUN+T!!!!! 

I agree with this 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block